I'M SO MAD!!!

Old 11-04-2010, 05:50 PM

I am so sorry about the experience your DH's cousin had! That is just awful! Horrible! Sad to say though that this doesn't shock me anymore. Some are so low down they qill do anything for a few bucks. I think everyone needs to be very cautious. And nearing the holidays, it will only get worse.

{{{{{HUGE HUGS to ALL}}}}}
Old 11-04-2010, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by donnaree59
She lives about 1/4 mile from her only child, but is home alone during the day. She can't hear anything at night without her hearing aids. She said the police took a description and were supposed to bring her a book to look at, but so far they haven't... I know she has to be afraid staying there by herself, even during the day now...but she will NOT go stay with her daughter. That is her home; she will not leave it. She talked until both of our cordless phones went dead. We are going to see her this afternoon.
When they catch these jerks, run their fingers through a sewing machine so they can't get away with this again!
Old 11-05-2010, 12:11 AM

Is there a way for you to publish a letter to the editor in her local paper? If nothing else, it would draw attention to these asshats. Also, a local hardware store or business might help her out by putting in a outside webcam or such. This is just sick and wrong. I am very sorry that a kind woman was taken advantage of.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by donnalynett
Originally Posted by donnaree59
She lives about 1/4 mile from her only child, but is home alone during the day. She can't hear anything at night without her hearing aids. She said the police took a description and were supposed to bring her a book to look at, but so far they haven't... I know she has to be afraid staying there by herself, even during the day now...but she will NOT go stay with her daughter. That is her home; she will not leave it. She talked until both of our cordless phones went dead. We are going to see her this afternoon.
When they catch these jerks, run their fingers through a sewing machine so they can't get away with this again!
Wow! You sound like me.