Someone tell me I'm crazy!

Old 02-17-2010, 06:18 AM
k3n
Power Poster

[quote=tlrnhi]
Originally Posted by k3n
Oh, you forgot about a cute little pup that you have too! He told me that he wants to come to the good ole U S of A. So, just make sure he has his suitcase packed when I come to visit!
Guess I better start looking for a bigger house, huh? lol
Dougal will probably be wrapped up in one of the quilts you'll be swiping so you'll get him anyway! :mrgreen:
Old 02-17-2010, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
NO....you can always do the "add ons....." you can make room very easily :wink:
but, but, but..........
Old 02-17-2010, 06:52 AM

[quote=k3n]
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Originally Posted by k3n
Oh, you forgot about a cute little pup that you have too! He told me that he wants to come to the good ole U S of A. So, just make sure he has his suitcase packed when I come to visit!
Guess I better start looking for a bigger house, huh? lol
Dougal will probably be wrapped up in one of the quilts you'll be swiping so you'll get him anyway! :mrgreen:
Oh goody, goody, goody!! lol
Old 02-17-2010, 07:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
NO....you can always do the "add ons....." you can make room very easily :wink:
I don't know, Patti. Since she was sure she could convince Chele to send her her stash, she may need a bigger place just to have room for the fabric. And Rosie may be as big as Mortimer (but then again not! LOL). And of course she's going to have to have room for all those "Me Likey--you are sending it to me, right" quilts she's collected! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-17-2010, 09:20 AM

I'm not sure if it will be a boy cat or not. If so, it'd have to be a kitten because of Big Boy. Don't think he'd get along with an older male cat. Monique...I'm thinking she could care less as long as new kitty will play with her. lol

I informed hubby of what everyone said and he says....We will see.
Yup, we sure will see! We will see which one will be coming home with me! :)
Now, just gotta get off this pebble!!
Terri, Tell your hubby that if he doesn't want another cat...that you need to make a little side trip to visit Karla....

:-D :-D :-D
Old 02-17-2010, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
I'm not sure if it will be a boy cat or not. If so, it'd have to be a kitten because of Big Boy. Don't think he'd get along with an older male cat. Monique...I'm thinking she could care less as long as new kitty will play with her. lol

I informed hubby of what everyone said and he says....We will see.
Yup, we sure will see! We will see which one will be coming home with me! :)
Now, just gotta get off this pebble!!
Terri, Tell your hubby that if he doesn't want another cat...that you need to make a little side trip to visit Karla....

:-D :-D :-D
Oh, he knows I am already going to go visit Rosie. I tease Karla about taking Rosie, but she knows that Rosie will stay just where she is. For some reason, just looking at that little horse, she got my heart. Don't know what did it,,,maybe cuz she's just so darn cute! lol
But, I am definitely going to get a ME cat/kitten once we get back. Not sure of the exact time frame, but will have to make sure I have pretty much the entire house unpacked first. Don't need a kitty jumping into a box and getting outside unexpectedly.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:30 PM

Yes, Terri, Rosie is special....lol. I know, you will swing by Kay's and help yourself in OHIO...Hurry up and get off that pebble.....
Old 02-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Power Poster

Terri....I'm not sure how you are gonna insure that you get a "me" cat. All I can say is that we wear that big huge "S" (for sucker) on our foreheads, so they all come here...decide they like it...stay...then, some like DH...some like me...How do we know when they first show up? We don't know. It seems to just evolve. and contrary to all the comments here....the girls seem to gravitate to me...go figure.... :roll:
Old 02-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Power Poster

Why not? I had 3, unfortunately 2 died at the ages of 16 & 17 and now my Sugarbear (my avatar) is alone. She is almost 19.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:56 AM

There are so many places here in VA that you can adopt... We just adopted in October, from Petfinder.com which lists all sorts of foster kitties and a lot of the SPCA and other animal rescues...
Our two boys came through SAFE, and were fostered for a year by a woman after their owner died....they found a forever home here with us, rather than living in her home with her other fosters and her dogs....
and, there isn't a thing wrong with wanting to again....
We have three currently ..Tatiana is 'mine' Gandolf is 'his' and Rory likes us both!!!