Boom 17 - OPAL

Old 10-05-2016, 02:17 PM

thanks so much for the bonus block....sorry I've been silent for a while. the last couple of weeks at work have been very busy. I only have one more block to go and then will get them all ready for the next mailing window.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Power Poster

Hi All... Can I be the Block Police for a minute and remind everyone in Opal they have only a week to ten days to finish up! Then mail.... for the deadline of Oct. 22 for Janice to have all blocks in her possession. Can you tell I'm anxious to get my blocks back?

According to my records, I should still have blocks coming from the following people:

LJDugas (2 blocks?)
QuilterMomma (2 blocks?)
LStew2212-- (one more block?)

If this isn't right, please let me know.
Thanks to everyone who has already made me a beautiful block (or two)! Love them all and can't wait to play with them.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:11 PM

No worries, sewbizgirl, not everyone posts their pics. It's not a requirement. I know exactly who has made what, believe me I do, and I'm not worried.
Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Hi All... Can I be the Block Police for a minute and remind everyone in Opal they have only a week to ten days to finish up! Then mail.... for the deadline of Oct. 22 for Janice to have all blocks in her possession. Can you tell I'm anxious to get my blocks back?

According to my records, I should still have blocks coming from the following people:

LJDugas (2 blocks?)
QuilterMomma (2 blocks?)
LStew2212-- (one more block?)

If this isn't right, please let me know.
Thanks to everyone who has already made me a beautiful block (or two)! Love them all and can't wait to play with them.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:17 PM
Power Poster

Wow you have a lot to stay on top of, Janice. I do know Linda doesn't post pics. Just wondering if I had my count right. We are getting close!
Old 10-07-2016, 02:52 AM

I know I have two pics to post and three blocks to complete. I will be right on time. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:41 AM

Here's my last block. Joanelizbay, I hope Connor likes it. Everyone stay safe and dry. Especially all you travelers out there.
Cheers,
MJ
[ATTACH=CONFIG]559852[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails connor-2.jpg  
Old 10-07-2016, 10:50 AM

Good afternoon! I was going to post this tomorrow but I got it all in order earlier so what the heck, here goes.

So as you know, blocks are due IN MY HANDS on Saturday, October 22, 2016. Reminder that is the date due, not the mailing date. However, you may take every single day of the remaining period to complete your blocks. There is no hurry to get them in early, just get them in on time please.

Here's where we are as far as blocks rec'd goes:

All2Pieces
Billi - rec'd
GramE - rec'd
Jaba - rec'd
Joanelizbay - rec'd
Libster rec'd
Ljdugas - rec'd

Lstew2212
Lum
MonaG
Moonrise - rec'd
NanaKathy55
QuilterMomma
Sewbizgirl
Terriamn - rec'd

All of the received packages have been opened and checked for proper count and return postage and all are ready. Thank you! I'll update when new blocks come in. The next and last mailing window for this group opens on Friday the 14th. Please ship your blocks so that they ARRIVE no earlier than the 14th. For most of you, that will mean mailing no sooner than the 12th which is less than a week away. If you happen to be in both groups and both sets are complete, you can certainly go ahead and ship both at the same time. I'm a big fan of saving postage for more fun things like, say, fabric.

So be finishing up your blocks but be sure to keep an eye on the calendar. Thanks, Opals!
Old 10-07-2016, 10:59 AM

Sewbizgirl I have yours done and Janice has them all. I can't post pictures so sad! Loved your fabric and hope you like your blocks.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:04 PM

Glad I got my blocks for both groups done. Having eye surgery on the 25th on the right eye and then he said 3-4 weeks later will have the left eye done. I reallly dislike having my eyes dilated then going out in the bright sun light. My DIL was kind enough to take me and will also take me on the 25/26.. Hate to ask them but its nice to know I have a driver. I absolutely LOVE all the blocks Ive seen. The surfer will fit in perfect! Been a long time since Ive been around a 12 year old boy but hope his moodyness is only a sign of growing up...hes worse than my daughter was at 12...nothing seems to suit him! So glad Im not raising any of my own in this day of phones and computers!!
Old 10-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
Sewbizgirl I have yours done and Janice has them all. I can't post pictures so sad! Loved your fabric and hope you like your blocks.
I'm sure I will, Linda. Thank you!