Boom 28 Holly

Old 10-31-2022, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by LogCabin82 View Post
I woke up this morning and found this! Dropped my X-rays off to the orthopedic doctor to look at…
Oh my that looks painful. Hope they get you fixed up quickly.
Old 10-31-2022, 02:08 PM

I made a storage cart like some of the organization channels show on YouTube; I posted photos of it on my Insta a while ago. I used some acrylic posts that I picked up on Amazon as well as acrylic glue to glue the cutting tabletop with some strength, to bring the table up to the right cutting table height when I'm in my favorite wool slippers and standing If I am sitting and watching t.v., I use the old-fashioned ironing board, put it up to the correct height. That's only when it will be a binge-watching night like when a Bridgerton season drops. LOL. That's a YEEEOOOWWW photo Kassaundra. If you had cold pressed castor oil, I would say to wrap it in a castor oil pack for a few days to bring down the swelling and bruising. Sorry you are going through that. It looks super painful. Hugs.
Old 10-31-2022, 02:19 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by LogCabin82 View Post
I woke up this morning and found this! Dropped my X-rays off to the orthopedic doctor to look at…
This looks like "blood pooling" to me. Other places up higher that were hurt probably bled internally, and that's where it ended up. My feet looked like that a few days after I fell down stairs, too. It takes a while but it goes away.
Old 10-31-2022, 03:24 PM

Ouch ouch ouch Log Cabin.

Hubby and I spent the afternoon looking at stand up desks for the sewing room. After much deliberation and discussion I decided on the same one that Janice has. We ordered 2, 1 for my sewing machine table and the other for the cutting table. I liked that the table was sturdy enough for cutting and decided to add the second to the order so both tables matched. Hubby is excited they come all assembled. Thanks for all your help.
Old 10-31-2022, 04:27 PM

I think you’ll really appreciate them, especially the ability to set them for the exact right height for you. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Ouch ouch ouch Log Cabin.

Hubby and I spent the afternoon looking at stand up desks for the sewing room. After much deliberation and discussion I decided on the same one that Janice has. We ordered 2, 1 for my sewing machine table and the other for the cutting table. I liked that the table was sturdy enough for cutting and decided to add the second to the order so both tables matched. Hubby is excited they come all assembled. Thanks for all your help.
Old 10-31-2022, 05:23 PM

Here is my block for travelinggramma, a bluebird hiding in the trees. I took a little liberty with the gold for a bit of contrast for his eye and beak. Hugs!
Attached Thumbnails 52702afe-6dca-45db-8858-a0c5225f8708.jpeg  
Old 10-31-2022, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rebaquilts View Post
I made a storage cart like some of the organization channels show on YouTube; I posted photos of it on my Insta a while ago. I used some acrylic posts that I picked up on Amazon as well as acrylic glue to glue the cutting tabletop with some strength, to bring the table up to the right cutting table height when I'm in my favorite wool slippers and standing If I am sitting and watching t.v., I use the old-fashioned ironing board, put it up to the correct height. That's only when it will be a binge-watching night like when a Bridgerton season drops. LOL. That's a YEEEOOOWWW photo Kassaundra. If you had cold pressed castor oil, I would say to wrap it in a castor oil pack for a few days to bring down the swelling and bruising. Sorry you are going through that. It looks super painful. Hugs.
Not me, LogCabin's foot
Old 10-31-2022, 10:25 PM
Power Poster

Lovely blue jay, Reba!
Old 11-01-2022, 03:10 AM

Revised, the wing didn’t look smooth. This pattern was adapted from a cardinal so I had to figure out how to color the blues. Hugs!
Attached Thumbnails 77df50a5-002d-4e60-986d-5bc600929894.jpeg  
Old 11-01-2022, 08:53 AM
Power Poster

Brilliant fix, Reba. I'll swap out the one in the gallery.