Boom 30 - Autumn

Old 09-21-2023, 06:20 PM

Well, my sewing skills are being tested with a number of one inch finished squares for one of my remaining blocks. Good grief. No room for error. And just why did I pick this block??? Oh, well, I’ll quit for tonight. *Feeling humbled*
Old 09-21-2023, 07:21 PM

Here are two for All2Pieces, a life saver ring and crossed oars. Have to catch up a bit, so 2 tonight. Hugs!
Attached Thumbnails img_6486.jpeg   img_6485.jpeg  
Old 09-22-2023, 02:49 AM

Love your blocks, Reba! Very nautical!

Originally Posted by Rebaquilts View Post
Here are two for All2Pieces, a life saver ring and crossed oars. Have to catch up a bit, so 2 tonight. Hugs!
Old 09-22-2023, 02:55 AM

Susie and AnnaQuilts, can one of you tell me which fabric group this belongs to? Group I or II? I'm not sure where to place it in the gallery. Thank you!
Originally Posted by SusieQOH View Post
Terri, I love the pics! Fall is my favorite season.
Art Square is for Duckling and Four Patch Pinwheel is for Annaquilts. Hope you like them.
Old 09-22-2023, 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by Rebaquilts View Post
perfect design for him!!
Old 09-22-2023, 06:18 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Susie and AnnaQuilts, can one of you tell me which fabric group this belongs to? Group I or II? I'm not sure where to place it in the gallery. Thank you!
Thank you SusieQOH for the dragon quilt block group II.
Old 09-22-2023, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
TG There was a woman host and she chatted and chatted and chatted with me both days I was there and invited me to her site to play games. We have a destination camper at a great campground near our home and we are always busy playing games, visiting and enjoying our friends. I Ned some quiet time to decompress and that’s where solo camping comes in. Hated disappointing the gal but I just enjoyed being there by myself

Janice I have only seen deer, chipmunks, turkeys and ducks. If I see something dangerous that will probably be the end of car camping. Hubby would prefer there were others with me.
I can totally relate to quiet me time. I find it in sewing, but would certainly like your way more. Certainly difficult sitting outside at most camps without someone stopping and talking. We were taught if someone is facing away from road, don’t stop!
Enjoy nature and solitude
Old 09-22-2023, 06:43 AM
Power Poster

Ive been in Memphis the past couple of days... with little time to get online. All the blocks I'm seeing are wonderful. Love seeing everyone's creativity in their blocks. You are all awesome block makers!

I came to Memphis to participate in a big sidewalk sale, so it's been a lot of work. But worth it! And my grandchildren are all healthy and doing well. The baby is so sweet. The big girl is a handful but so happy and fun to be around. Having a great extended weekend, so far. Hope to finish my blocks when I get home... only 3 to go!
Old 09-22-2023, 07:40 AM

All2Pieces, here’s a lighthouse block for you. I really enjoyed making it but it tested my sewing precision. Lol. It’s not perfect but it’s as good as I can possibly make it. I think it will go with your other blocks. Oh, the white is also an anchor fabric.
Attached Thumbnails img_4476.jpeg  
Old 09-22-2023, 09:51 AM

Here is a block for Sewbizgirl. I had fun making this one. Hope you like it!