Boom 30 - Autumn

Old 09-22-2023, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rebaquilts View Post
Here are two for All2Pieces, a life saver ring and crossed oars. Have to catch up a bit, so 2 tonight. Hugs!
Perfect blocks Reba. They look great
Old 09-22-2023, 04:19 PM

Libster, I love the kitty block you made for me! The coordinating kitty fabric you used looks great in that block, thank you!

I really am enjoying seeing all the new blocks everyone is posting, they all are so pretty.

Cheese
Old 09-22-2023, 05:04 PM
Power Poster

Question: I got 3 packets from Reba- 2 Christmas and one with a sewing theme. Can this be right?
Old 09-22-2023, 05:13 PM

Yes, this is correct. Almost everyone sent 19 fabrics (but we have fewer than 19 people) which means everyone has at least a few duplicates. As long as you received 19 sets, all is well. Please make up the packaged F8s you received. Thanks!
Originally Posted by SusieQOH View Post
Question: I got 3 packets from Reba- 2 Christmas and one with a sewing theme. Can this be right?
Old 09-22-2023, 05:51 PM
Power Poster

Thanks for the clarification, Janice!
Old 09-22-2023, 06:01 PM

You are welcome!

Thanks for the clarification, Janice!
Old 09-22-2023, 09:42 PM

Janice, I just drooled through the Gallery. I love all these gorgeous blocks everybody's making! Every single quilt top is going to be outstanding, 'specially mine! Job well done, Ladies. Keep 'em coming! Talk about eye candy, wow. Janice.your Gallery is just the icing on the cake. Thanks for all your long hard hours for us so we can enjoy our Booms.
Old 09-23-2023, 01:54 AM
Power Poster

I have many doubles and triples. It makes it hard if they are all of the same fabric too. I hope WMUteach will like what I am making for her because I have 4 of her patriotic blocks.
Old 09-23-2023, 02:53 AM

Annaquilts, it’s an unfortunate side effect of not getting the full swap group of 20 people. Plus three people, including yourself, have entered two fabrics, so you will see those names on multiple baggies. It always happens whenever we are short of the full 20 swappers. Please work each baggie individually. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
I have many doubles and triples. It makes it hard if they are all of the same fabric too. I hope WMUteach will like what I am making for her because I have 4 of her patriotic blocks.

Last edited by Janice McC; 09-23-2023 at 02:56 AM.
Old 09-23-2023, 03:25 AM

Libster, the blocks are lovely this Boom, but I always think each Boom is the best at the time it’s happening And thank you for acknowledging the work that goes into the swap. It is time consuming but because it’s appreciated, it makes it easier. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Libster View Post
Janice, I just drooled through the Gallery. I love all these gorgeous blocks everybody's making! Every single quilt top is going to be outstanding, 'specially mine! Job well done, Ladies. Keep 'em coming! Talk about eye candy, wow. Janice.your Gallery is just the icing on the cake. Thanks for all your long hard hours for us so we can enjoy our Booms.