Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24

Thread: December Secret Pal Swap

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie G
    Quote Originally Posted by newquilter10
    Still no SP package. Only a two days left. The bench is wet and cold today.
    Me neither.
    Thanks Kellie. I'll look into yours also.

I don't know if you know it yet, but my SP (whom remained anonymous) sent my package. Only wish I could thank her. I only know that she is from Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    Now that holidays are over with, I'm contacting people again. The mail should start to move again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisapao730
    I don't know if you know it yet, but my SP (whom remained anonymous) sent my package. Only wish I could thank her. I only know that she is from Canada.
    Now that holidays are over with, I'm contacting people again. The mail should start to move again.
    Thanks. That would be OK Darla.

THANKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisapao730
    Thanks. That would be OK Darla.

Look at the great things I received from Bonnie! A wonderful "Baby Quilts" from Fons and Porter...I can't wait to get started on some of the designs (first grandchild is due the end of March), lovely fat quarters just my style, terrific instrumental music that's playing as I type and buttons, gosh I love buttons! The white ones on the far right are some she inherited from her grandmother and I feel honored to have them, I'm going to make something for me with them. The picture of the button box is one her great niece made for her when she was three (the niece, not Bonnie), isn't it cute? Thank you so much Bonnie, I love everything!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by soniboo
    Look at the great things I received from Bonnie! A wonderful "Baby Quilts" from Fons and Porter...I can't wait to get started on some of the designs (first grandchild is due the end of March), lovely fat quarters just my style, terrific instrumental music that's playing as I type and buttons, gosh I love buttons! The white ones on the far right are some she inherited from her grandmother and I feel honored to have them, I'm going to make something for me with them. The picture of the button box is one her great niece made for her when she was three (the niece, not Bonnie), isn't it cute? Thank you so much Bonnie, I love everything!
    Glad that you liked them. When you said you liked buttons I couldn't help but take a pix of the button box that my niece had made for aunt bonbon

Blog Entries
    Just look at the great things Bonni sent to me for December Secret Pal: beautiful fabrics in my fav colors (I really needed that cream fabric, as I am making a mystery quilt and need cream/white fabrics and am running out!) a great cook book (can't wait to try some of those recipes), and a stationery kit....Wonderful package, thank you so much...Bonni, you are truly a wonderful hostess, making sure everyone got a secret pal package. You did a great job on December!!!!!

Just look at the great things Bonni sent to me for December Secret Pal: beautiful fabrics in my fav colors (I really needed that cream fabric, as I am making a mystery quilt and need cream/white fabrics and am running out!) a great cook book (can't wait to try some of those recipes), and a stationery kit....Wonderful package, thank you so much...Bonni, you are truly a wonderful hostess, making sure everyone got a secret pal package. You did a great job on December!!!!!
    You're welcome. Glad that you like it. The recipe book is put out by one of our local grocery stores a couple of times a year and it usually has some really good recipes in it.

Blog Entries
    I received my December Secret Pal package yesterday from BonniFeltz and was very pleased. I have been nursing pneumonia and looking at all the wonderful magazines and the patterns was wonderful.

The purple materials were very nice. I will soon have enough to get my own quilt top made for our guest room.

Bonnie I really appreciate what you did but you should not have to do that.

Linda

Quote Originally Posted by newquilter10
    I received my December Secret Pal package yesterday from BonniFeltz and was very pleased. I have been nursing pneumonia and looking at all the wonderful magazines and the patterns was wonderful.

The purple materials were very nice. I will soon have enough to get my own quilt top made for our guest room.

Bonnie I really appreciate what you did but you should not have to do that.

Linda
    Now shush. It must be the fever talking. :) Glad you liked the package and it came it time to cheer you up a bit after being sick. Pneumonia isn't fun to deal with but on the brighter side....you have time to look through the magazines. :)

Blog Entries
    Hi everyone, I got my December Secret pal package today. It was filled with the most wonderful things from Aunt Retta. It had a wonderful homemade pin cushion, nice and big, just like I like them (and in my favorite colors), wonderful fabrics, and some very delicious candy....she also sent treats for my dogs and they can both eat them (I have a dog allergic to wheat/corn) and the treats don't have either in them...Thank you so much Loretta

Hi everyone, I got my December Secret pal package today. It was filled with the most wonderful things from Aunt Retta. It had a wonderful homemade pin cushion, nice and big, just like I like them (and in my favorite colors), wonderful fabrics, and some very delicious candy....she also sent treats for my dogs and they can both eat them (I have a dog allergic to wheat/corn) and the treats don't have either in them...Thank you so much Loretta
    Love those colors and that pin cushion! See? Some of the packages are just late in arriving because of the weather, etc. :)

Blog Entries
    Is anyone still waiting to receive their Dec package? Or have we all received our goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by pattis47
    Is anyone still waiting to receive their Dec package? Or have we all received our goodies.
    Those who have not received theirs yet are in contact with their secret pal. They are being sent from overseas and with the weather it is taking a bit longer.

Blog Entries
    Horray, we have a Great Swap almost completed.

Quote Originally Posted by pattis47
    Those who have not received theirs yet are in contact with their secret pal. They are being sent from overseas and with the weather it is taking a bit longer.

Blog Entries
    Yeah - it's nice when everyone gets goodies. Great job Bonni for keeping on top of things. You are the best.

I received a fabulous package today - from Rose in Canada....
    Thank you so much ! I love everything ! will post a pic later as shooting off to work in a few minutes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deltadawn
    Thank you so much ! I love everything ! will post a pic later as shooting off to work in a few minutes.
    Yeah = glad your wait is over. How long does it take to get pkgs from the USA or Canada to England?

Oh my! That package took forever to get there. It must have crossed the ocean in a rowboat! I am so glad you liked it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dream56
    Yeah = glad your wait is over. How long does it take to get pkgs from the USA or Canada to England?
    I sent a package to DeltaDawn for the January swap - it took about a week. But I don't think the weather was a bad at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by seymoore
    Quote Originally Posted by dream56
    I sent a package to DeltaDawn for the January swap - it took about a week. But I don't think the weather was a bad at that time.
    December and early January had the worst weather and really screwed up delivery dates. Glad it made it though. :)

I want to join for this year 2011 where is that post ? Are you the co-ordinator ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianemarie
    I want to join for this year 2011 where is that post ? Are you the co-ordinator ?
    I used to be the co-ordinator until health issues made me turn it over. I'm not sure who is doing the secret pal swap now but I do know the September Quilting in the New Year Swap sign up is going on.

Here is the link for that.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-152028-1.htm

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24