Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's FALL  or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! >

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Old 09-07-2013, 02:59 AM

time is ticking away closer to mail date every single day. If you and your partner are ready to mail then mail but make sure its a joint effort. silence in here is not good. where did you all go? I forgot to contact my partner shoot best go do that now before I forget again! lol another one hits the mail! and another one mails and another one mails and another one hits the mail.. (ala Queen) what are you guys doing? is there a party somewhere else and you didn't invite me??
Old 09-07-2013, 04:46 AM

I've been entertaining and working on aprons woman! Cindy's runner is folded up on the bar in my kitchen where the man was showing it off night before last after his brother arrived. I'll finish it up first of the week after he and his boss have left for California.

Today will be a big sewing day for me. The men are going shopping and then going to see all the tailgating and pre-game craziness on campus before the game. I'll have to drop Dusty off for the game, so I'll definitely have to leave home at some point today. Until then, it's sewing & embroidery time! Photos to come!
Old 09-07-2013, 05:18 AM

OK, I've been remiss at posting for the last few days. But, I've been busy! I got my show quilt finished, washed & blocked, & 1/2 of DusttyMomma's runner done. The fall side. Now I have to do the Halloween side. Still not finalized the design on that one. Also remembered the block challenge for the show. Sheesh! Will I ever find the bottom of the pile? I've still got to finish the Judy Niemeyer's Bird of Paradise for the show too. Good thing I have til the first of Oct., it's going to take me that long to catch up! I'm anticipating being able to ship to Dustymomma in 1 week.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:54 PM

Had a very fruitful sewing night with the gals! Finished my runner top Here's a little sneak peak.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]434625[/ATTACH]

Wonder how my partner is coming along????
Attached Thumbnails img_0478-version-2.jpg  
Old 09-08-2013, 02:22 AM

I am one of those who hasn't been here in a few days, my sisters have been visiting from Louisville, KY since last Tues. They were going to go home on Friday but since we were having so much fun they stayed and are leaving this morning. We went to all my favorite quilt shops and even one that I don't get to often and we enjoyed every one. They helped me decide on how I was going to border my partners runner so I have a small start at that. They were tickled by my three dimensional pinwheel blocks, my 3D bow ties and paper piecing so we had sewing classes and now my youngest sister is going to show her new tricks to a group she belongs to, the Kentucky Cover Lovers, my older sister is going to take hers to the church group she goes to who makes charity quilts. I sure will be lonely when they leave, but maybe today will be a rest and sewing day and I can finish the top of my runner. Need to contact my partner as well, haven't chatted with her in a while.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:24 AM

I see a giant.. candy corn in the middle right? lol.. that is cool Tlambing. I love these Halloween things I am making a wall hanging with blocks from my boom and at first I thought how lame then I see them together with black sashing and no longer lame its total Halloween! I have 30 more Halloween 12.5 blocks. Originally I was going to make a quilt then I got vetoed on who wants a Halloween quilt so I thought wall hangings and runners. with 30 more uh that is a lot of runners and wall hangings so feel free to bargain with me if you need a couple instant presto blocks to make your Halloween shine at your home! I enjoy them. When I sent them out I got a lot of .. uh Halloween? ok but I am telling you I sent all pumpkin fabric smiling not grumpy ones and they came back prettier than the next one. MY sis gifted me fabrics and part of it was vintage Halloween stuff she had collected over the last 20 yrs.. lucky me!
Old 09-08-2013, 05:27 AM

PS thank you to all of you who wrote me and said where your at in your sewing stages here it helps me not worry any more than I need to. I HATE worrying so if you haven't started you should. I mean right now. Stop stalling and get moving girlies. Amazing how quick they can be but you do have to do that one thing.. START. SEWING. NOW! no more finding the time I say its making the time. Seriously do you need to know what happened on that tv show? no next week you will figure it out in no time at all. Heck most can be watched online later so .. sew sew sew. What a wench I am. But I want a ZERO no compliance here .. and I expect ON TIME mailings. That was stated up front and is being stated again right now. DO NOT be late. Six weeks is plenty of time to finish one table runner. ok public service notice is finished. back to your regular viewing..
Old 09-08-2013, 05:32 AM

Mine's done also and ready to mail. I may go ahead and mail to my partner, it's driving me nuts hanging here and needs to go home. teappot is working on mine and should be able to mail soon.
Glad you and your sisters had a good time retired fire chief, so nice to share new things!! Your house will be very quiet without all the chatter.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:44 AM

Lovely morning out this morn, BUT headed to 97 today!!Come on Fall!Guess summer decided it couldn't leave Oklahoma without one last hoorah! We've actually had a nice summer, up to the last couple weeks, then it poured on the heat! YUK..

Klgls and I have our runners finished - probably going to mail to ea other in a week. Think I might sneak in a little treat..hee hee hee.. Oops, might not have said that, she may be 'listening'...

Hope all has a nice Sunday.
Jean
Old 09-08-2013, 05:49 AM

I'm all ears Oksewnsew!! An extra treat - WOW!! I'm excited to exchange our tablerunners! Have a great day everyone!!