Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's FALL  or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! >

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Old 09-15-2013, 05:29 PM

For Brat:[ATTACH=CONFIG]436230[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]436231[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]436233[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails getattachment-1-.jpg   getattachment-4-.jpg   getattachment-3-.jpg  
Old 09-15-2013, 05:39 PM

Stipplingqueen - great runner

Waldo - you leave me speechless - which is very hard to do
Old 09-15-2013, 08:54 PM

Is Waldo a Jackalope?
Old 09-16-2013, 03:48 AM

Yup you guessed it. A jackalope. A couple months ago he came home with a beaver pelt for me to hang on the wall. I call him Wallie and since Waldo hangs on the wall too.. I figured a name with WALL in it would be useful. I get the oddest gifts from this man, squirrel skulls, snake skins, rocks.. kinda like having a 7 yr old bringing you presents all the time. Oh dear, I mean for Christmas I had best not get a DEER. Once he showed me an antelope leg he found and then a deer leg but said I couldn't keep them because they stunk.. oh well shoot .. (yikes). I am not sure he should hang out with all these marvelous things I worry about my next gift. BUT the upside is now I can decorate waldo with ornaments on his antlers and new Orleans mardi gras beads .. sigh.. lol what can I say? speechless half the time which is amazing for me!

that was a pretty runner isn't it? it is hard to see in my cruddy photo but those are all folded pieces. Lots and lots and lots of work in that thing. I lucked out to be sure Can't wait to see more pictures and thank you Jaba for posting for me. I know you must get sick of it but hard to be a leader here and not post poor form and all that
Old 09-16-2013, 08:24 AM

Hi -- Just checking in with the group. Deenato and I are in convo with each other. She shared a pic and it's going to match my kitchen! whoo hooo!

My tablerunner for her is all done and ready to hit the mailbox. She's finishing up on hers. When she is ready to mail she will let me know.

Excited for the weekend...I know...it's only Monday....but the Georgia Quilt Show is this weekend and I have Friday off to spend the day all by myself to shop and shop and shop till I drop!

Have a great week everyone.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:27 AM

Belfrybat runner is in the mail. She has to finish up binding on mine, but I know she will send it to me. No worries on my end. Whew, that is done, now onto finishing up a row robin that needs to be done, it is overdone!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:44 AM

I'm back!!! I'm back!!! Vaction was WONDERFUL!!! Had a blast shop hopping. Hit 25 quilt shop hop stores ( +1 additional) in 8 days. Now I'm back to work and sad.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Belfrybat runner is in the mail. She has to finish up binding on mine, but I know she will send it to me. No worries on my end. Whew, that is done, now onto finishing up a row robin that needs to be done, it is overdone!
I can't wait to see it! Mine will hopefully be in the mail Wednesday--Thursday at the latest. I'm slow when it comes to finishing the edges.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:11 AM

ok here is the deal. You brag about all those shops. I don't think I have been in 25 quilt shops in my entire LIFE. So now your obligated to show us all your fabulous finds. Tell us which stores were your favorite and which ones to avoid. This is important information we ALL need AND it will save us from troopsing around to 25 stores. Good for saving gas this way! and well um.. our shoes will last longer from not having to walk like that and um.. well cause I said so. SHOW US THE GOODS KIDDO!
Old 09-17-2013, 08:06 AM

Here it is..finished and ready to mail...just waiting for my partner to finish hers. Hope she likes this. I know I really like it![ATTACH=CONFIG]436486[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails p9150008.jpg   p9150008.jpg   p9150008.jpg