Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics! >

Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics!

Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics!

Old 02-06-2015, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
Here are Sewellie's uglies: [ATTACH=CONFIG]508996[/ATTACH]
The green lizard "stuff", (uckie poo poo) been looking for a long time to dump it on. And you, Kandy, are so silly. Poor lady that's going to have to look at it now!! (Sorry)
Old 02-06-2015, 09:22 PM

Elli, do you mean the fabric in the FQ set with the owls? I'm sorry I don't even remember where I got that bundle. I got it a year or so ago and I liked it but it just sat around and I never did anything with it, so I decided to put it in the package… Sorry I'm no help on that.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:56 PM

Vitality, Yeah, those are the ones. Absolutely beautiful!!! You tried and that's all that mattered. Thank you, quilty friend. I would have to hoard those, cause purple is my color. But I am deathly afraid of birds, so I would not want anything bird related, like owls. Just me ....
Old 02-07-2015, 05:58 AM

ok I am sorta back I am not feeling much into typing. I received this morning no less than 52 emails of which 40 were troubles people had. I thought I had clearly stated I was GONE for a few days for surgery. I also thought Jaba would hear from you yet everyone wrote to me. It is frustrating. I left knowing things were covered and came back to a mail box from hell. I apologize if I forgot you. I truly did not do it on purpose. Thank you for the emails I did receive saying you sent things. To those who didn't get a partner this month I will work harder at making sure you get one next month. I can do no more than that. I am tired, frustrated with surgery and with the quilting board right now. I get an email stating you wrote to me three times. If I am gone I am gone. simple as that in future there will be no swaps when I am out of town to limit that problem. I had surgery 10 times last year. NOT BY CHOICE truly. I am doing what I can do stay here. I apologize for writing this to you but I hope in the future there is not this trouble again or someone will have to permanently take over these swaps for me who is in better health.

Please put a posting on RIGHT Now if you still want a swap partner. someone will grab you I am sure. everyone loves this swap and loves the fun of swapping mystery items. I know there are at least three of you who would like to swap with others but I am finished this month handling it so asking all of you to please responsibly take it over from here for the March fat quarter and ugly swap. post away and someone will take you! honest! its that simple! thanks again for all the help Kiffie and Jaba gave to me for helping on this swap. it means a lot to have help!
Old 02-07-2015, 08:54 AM

Pictures anyone?? Haven't received mine yet but both my partner's received their's yesterday for the uglies and the FQ's
Old 02-07-2015, 01:26 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]509188[/ATTACH]It is true-one woman's uglies are another ones treasure. I received these uglies from Tracy Johnson-sorry don't know the board name. There was only one that was not my type! But I will pass it on or give it to my Mom. Thanks Tracy!

Also-if anyone is still in need of a partner-just let me know -I am always willing to trade!
Hugs, blessings and prayers to all of you in need of them right now!
Attached Thumbnails 0207151308.jpg  
Old 02-07-2015, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Bullock2us View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]509188[/ATTACH]It is true-one woman's uglies are another ones treasure. I received these uglies from Tracy Johnson-sorry don't know the board name. There was only one that was not my type! But I will pass it on or give it to my Mom. Thanks Tracy!

Also-if anyone is still in need of a partner-just let me know -I am always willing to trade!
Hugs, blessings and prayers to all of you in need of them right now!
Oooooooooh, these are still way too nice for Uglies. My Uglies will put these to shame! LOL
Old 02-07-2015, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
ok I am sorta back I am not feeling much into typing. I received this morning no less than 52 emails of which 40 were troubles people had. I thought I had clearly stated I was GONE for a few days for surgery. I also thought Jaba would hear from you yet everyone wrote to me. It is frustrating. I left knowing things were covered and came back to a mail box from hell. I apologize if I forgot you. I truly did not do it on purpose. Thank you for the emails I did receive saying you sent things. To those who didn't get a partner this month I will work harder at making sure you get one next month. I can do no more than that. I am tired, frustrated with surgery and with the quilting board right now. I get an email stating you wrote to me three times. If I am gone I am gone. simple as that in future there will be no swaps when I am out of town to limit that problem. I had surgery 10 times last year. NOT BY CHOICE truly. I am doing what I can do stay here. I apologize for writing this to you but I hope in the future there is not this trouble again or someone will have to permanently take over these swaps for me who is in better health.

Please put a posting on RIGHT Now if you still want a swap partner. someone will grab you I am sure. everyone loves this swap and loves the fun of swapping mystery items. I know there are at least three of you who would like to swap with others but I am finished this month handling it so asking all of you to please responsibly take it over from here for the March fat quarter and ugly swap. post away and someone will take you! honest! its that simple! thanks again for all the help Kiffie and Jaba gave to me for helping on this swap. it means a lot to have help!
I'm sorry Linda, but you should never have had to even write a post like this. Period. I know Jaba is on top of things, and if someone wrote her with an issue, she would handle it. But she has to know about it to handle it.
Brat,
You take care of YOU! Forward pms to Jaba (I know she's offered to run this while you're off, I'm not volunteering her...). You can also forward them to me. As long as hubby and I are not in the hospital, I can help.
I love ya, girl, and you know many others here on QB love and support you, too.

I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but if I am, Brat can let me know.
While it might go "better" if someone else takes this swap over, Brat wants to try to keep running it. Sometimes when one has serious health issues, it's nice to have something "outside of yourself" to think about, do..to take your mind off of things.
So we get this swap, and Brat gets something other than her health to concentrate on.. When a surgery comes up, Jaba has been so kind to help Brat. And usually Brat is back pretty fast. This last surgery didn't go as planned, and I think Brat needs positive support more than ever.

Regards all,
Kif
Old 02-07-2015, 02:57 PM

Mrs. Bullock2us,
You lil stinker (said with love)...I received a wonderful surprise angel pkg today from you. Beautiful green and white theme fabrics, and the notepad, you hit the Kif on the head!
Thank you so much...mostly thank you for the encouraging note and prayers. Hubby and I will take all of them we can get!
Here's what I got:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]509208[/ATTACH]
Thanks again!!
Kif
Attached Thumbnails img_20150207_163717.jpg  
Old 02-07-2015, 03:07 PM

Hope you like them-you know fabraholics can't go without their monthly fabric fix!! Hope your hubby is doing better and make sure you take care of you too. I know that when things like that happen it is almost as tough on you as it is on them-especially if it is unexpected.