Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon >

June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon

June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon

Old 06-16-2012, 03:19 PM

Rosemary-tomorrow is the jam tasting day for you.....you're gonna LOVE it!![/QUOTE]

Yes Brenda, was going to sneak a taste but didn't want Krystyna telling me I wouldn't share...
Old 06-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
Krystyna

Are there chains in that box??? and maybe some of these are attached to the chains, take a few out of the box and take pictures... so we can see them better...
There are a couple of chains that I know are for bags ... but they don't go with the sparkly things. Box has already been put back where it belongs ... I've moved on ... unless someone comes up with a bright idea.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:26 PM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
krystyna where did you go???? did you find more pretty things???? how's that cleaning project coming along???
I have four long flat plastic holders ... think they are for scrapbooking or something ... filled with serger thread. All of my embroidery thread is in order. Mostly. And there's a LOT of it. I have one of those little tiny five drawer things on my desk and finally sorted through that. Needles and pins in the bottom, various feet and cleaning tools in the next, things that cut in the middle, clamps in the next and more pins and those ring binder thingies in the top. I sorted through all my bobbins and they are now in four little boxes by type. I filled a 16 qt bin with ribbon ... and now we're taking the dogs for a walk. Oh! If anyone has any of those little cassette boxes, especially the soft plastic ones, they are terrific bobbin holders!!!

Oh! almost forgot. I stuffed a squishy ... and you know I can STUFF ... with lacey bits for Crazy Quiltin Robin who makes awesome crazy quilts ...

Over and out ...
Old 06-16-2012, 03:26 PM

Ok got my sp package today but my dear sp I think forgot the letter lmao . hitting the bottle to soon I think if i recall krystinas memo. lol. Anyways thank you so muck Frazyer Iam ganna get you one day I hope hehe.Love LOVE love love the fabrics and the art kit.Ill have to make you a drawing.. .... Ill post pic tonight the board isnt working to well. thank you again lol I LOVE IT MADE MY DAY COMPLETE.Godbless Jess
Old 06-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
The clean up of my studio continues ... and I've come to this box. I thought I could use them as loops for fancy aprons, but nope. Are they tiny purse handles? They are Czech crystal ... What do you think?
i would have bought them too. Can't pass up shiney things either. looks like you would use them on scarfs or purses as bling.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:49 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
Hey look what i made with the layer cake fabrics my pal sent me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]342540[/ATTACH]
Anastasia this is beautiful. What ya gonna make with it??
Old 06-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
Rosemary-tomorrow is the jam tasting day for you.....you're gonna LOVE it!!
Yes Brenda, was going to sneak a taste but didn't want Krystyna telling me I wouldn't share...[/QUOTE]HI SIS, DON'T SHARE WITH NO ONE. NEXT THING THEY WILL BE COMING OUTA THE WOODWORK. I KNOW IT HAPPENED TO ME LAST WEEK WITH MY SWAP FROM KRYSTYNA.LOL
Old 06-16-2012, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Ooooh. What a great idea I have!!!!
oh that could be scary....
Old 06-16-2012, 04:23 PM

DEAR QUILTING BOARD FRIENDS: FROM all over the country.... I have no words that tell all of you how much I have greatly appreciated you love , support, prayers, cards, fat quaters, pins, kind messages, books, words, in the very unexpeced death of my hubby in MAY. I am so very grateful for all of you . It has been a tough challenge to swim against the current for my family, friends, neighbors, business collegues of my hubs, and our church family. We have all been hit hard by this one, as my hubby was our church organist, and a kind gentkle man to all. Many of you know how a sudden unexpedted turn in life throws us way off. I AM not in this alone, the folks mentioned above, are all in this together and have been VERY supportive also... I wish I could hug everyone of you who has sent a card, prayer, etc. I have a huge supportive circle helpng with so many things that need to be attended to. I appologize for the delay in a message, as the computer needed to be "cleaned" out of business items etc. for my protection, plus it decided to have an attitude lately. These days we function in a world of high tech and is is necessary to function with basics like communications. My faith is strong, and I have put my trust fully in GODS hands as to get through each day. I spend alot of time with my middle sister and her kids and grandkids. They seem to love having another auntie around and we help each other move forward together. GOD BLESS EVERYONE OF YOU... LOOk forward to cont. the SP swaps as my hubby would want me to.. HUGS . My kitty is a great pal to have around too! =^.^=
Old 06-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Swap Hosts

Oh, Jan, much love and many hugs to you. God will get you through this.