Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-17-2011, 03:26 PM

Just checked delivery confirmation and my SP received her package yesterday around 12:30PM. Hope she likes it. I am sitting on the bench waiting on mine. I am patient tho so will enjoy the cool weather and relax.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by grandme26 View Post
Just checked delivery confirmation and my SP received her package yesterday around 12:30PM. Hope she likes it. I am sitting on the bench waiting on mine. I am patient tho so will enjoy the cool weather and relax.
Sitting right next to you on that bench...Who's idea was it to sit on the bench getting cold outside and hear it's been snowing in parts of Michigan... bringing a heavy quilt out to the bench...
Old 11-17-2011, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
Sitting right next to you on that bench...Who's idea was it to sit on the bench getting cold outside and hear it's been snowing in parts of Michigan... bringing a heavy quilt out to the bench...
We got 6" of snow today....hubby is out hunting and I was sewing all day....yippee.....I am waiting on one package, but not going on the bench just yet, the mail date was only 3 days ago....gotta give a package time to get here!
Old 11-17-2011, 04:06 PM

I received my package from Renee (gzuslivz) today.
She sent me a wonderful package including a box of tea, blue fabric, binding clips, tape measure, mug rug and a wonderful bag of buttons that she picked up for me while on a trip with her husband.
Thank you Renee for a wonderful package.
I am going to try and post a picture.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:07 PM

sorry upload failed once again, If you have a photo of the package you sent me please feel free to post it. again Thanks.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:43 PM

to my other sp, it seems as if your package got hung up somewhere during delivery. it should have gotten to you today but delivery confirm is not showing that. but no worries, if you are on the bench you shouldnt be there very long. your package is on its way to you. stay warm.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Power Poster

Wanda Lou, I know you had alot of trouble getting to post a picture.Then you finally got one posted.I don't understand that. I believe some maybe having trouble with the new site.Once you figure it out it should be the same thing next time.I wish I was better at this computer stuff to help.Sorry. Mary
Old 11-17-2011, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl View Post
I had a wonderful day today. My youngest daughter dropped off her 2 girls while she went and had an ultra sound done today. I played games on the floor with them for 3 hours. I was in a bit of pain when they left but it was worth it. then new medication gives me about 3 hours of relief. I take it 2x's a day. Which is better than less than 1 hour that I was getting on the old medication. My daughter is having another girl due in April. Her name is going to be Harper Reese. I can't wait to watch her come into this world. I've been present for 4 of them. Emma was by c-section so I wasn't able to be there. I also got a call from the Dr's office today. Some of my test came back elevated and indicate acute inflammatory problems. So I will have to keep trying to find a rheumatologist for treatment as it looks like I definitely have some type of inflammatory disease on top of everything else.

Verna I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving us. You will be missed.

Great packages received today. I saw lots of things that I would be happy to adopt.

Mary you went from not being able to post pictures to the picture posting expert here.

Thank you everyone for all of your support.

Lori I had a thought today. What if new swappers had to send earlier than everyone else their first time. That way if they do not send on time to their person, then the person who is to send to them can send to the person who the newbie failed to send to. I think that would cut down on people signing up and not following thru and their person would not be left empty handed until an angel sends them a package. Just a thought. I hope you understand what I am saying. Also I hope that I am not offending anyone be saying this. I know that life happens and there are exceptions.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful evening.

Hugs to everyone,
Robyn

My youngest gd is named Harper Grace - she's now 16 months and what an independant but cuddly, loveable little imp she is.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Power Poster

Havplenty did it snow up there last night? Springfield got flurries for a little while about 5:30pm. tomm
Old 11-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Banned

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful white peacock, I LOVE peacocks but the white
ones are just super awesome.

Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
I'm hoping to participate in December swap as well.
Am going to try and figure out how to post a photo before my package arrives;
please have patience while I give it a test - hope the peacock photo comes through.