Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm

Tricia, so sorry for your loss. Know that must be very hard.
    Jaba, your package could come here, I wouldn't mind.
    Sharon Ann, would love a cowl - don't know if you caught my "Oh, I'd love one" last month or not, but, if not for me, there's always the future!!!
    Got my package mailed - maybe there Wednesday.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Power Poster
    Tricia sorry for your loss, can't even imagine. Prayers.
    Krystyna, hope everything goes well with the insurance company and things calm down for your family. Prayers.
    Brenda, your table runner is very pretty, such a fun and easy pattern but they look like a million bucks.

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Looks like a quick table runner, would make a great gift. Easy one to make for all the different holidays throughout the year. It would be a nice hostess gift or house warming. Why don't you just type out those instructions so we all have it. I love it...hint hint, I'll watch for the post and be sure and print it off. Please, it would be very nice to have. And what a plus, no hand binding, how can you beat that??

Hey hope everyone has had a great VD. So very happy for Krystyna! Love the table runner Brenda! Tricia there are simply just no words, my prayers go out to you and your family! Sp your pkg will go in the mail tomorrow. Just a couple more items to add. I've had you before so trying to remember what I put in there last time... LOL!
    Pray for my FIL he had a small stroke almost 2 wks ago and today we got a call from his vet and had to put his little dog down. She was ate up with cancer. He's of course having a very hard time.

Blog Entries
    To My SQ -

I haven't seen you post in this thread.
    You live in a state East of me.

I ordered something for you that will arrive separately from your main box as nobody around here had any of the things that you collect. Your main box will go out tonight if I get off work in time, or tomorrow since I am OFF!

I received my package from Grandma Peg!! She sent me the most thoughtful gifts, M&M pretzels (my favorite), 3 lovely fabrics, Christmas buttons, an organizer box, 3 beautiful handmade Christmas ornaments and a 6 1/2" ruler. I had not asked for the ruler, but somehow she knew that I needed one for the new class I start on Wednesday. Thank you so very much Grandma Peg.Name:  IMG_0357.JPG
Views: 151
Size:  902.0 KB
    Sorry if the photo is too large, I'm new to posting photos.

Blog Entries
    Brenda - love your table topper - the colors are perfect for this time of year.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

My secret pal package went out today. I put some home made items in there. One of your favorite colors is purple. You live west of me.

Nice table runner. The table runner is called "10 minute table runner". It looks really cute with the Christmas tree napkins.
    Last edited by ssnare; 11-13-2012 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssnare View Post
    My secret pal package went out today. I put some home made items in there. One of your favorite colors is purple. You live west of me.

Nice table runner. The table runner is called "10 minute table runner". It looks really cute with the Christmas tree napkins.
    What Christmas tree napkins?
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Crafty Darlene I send my prayers for your FIL...poor man..what a time to lose his little dog, too. so sad...

Brenda, I love the table runner and do hope you share how you made it. It would be a great gift! My SP's package was delivered last Saturday but have not heard from her...this is almost as nerve wracking as waiting for mine to get here. Mine did on the 8th and YES I DID tell Lori! Actually I do that before I let myself get into all of the goodies so I won't get all caught up and forget. Lots of senior moments around here for sure! I am going out now and rake leaves...it is a nice sunny 40 degree day!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

My gift is off and coming your way! Your zip adds up to 13 and you love homemade things and homemade you got. Hope you enjoy everything!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Blog Entries
    I appreciate handmade/homemade things - too bad my zip adds up to 22 :-(

Blog Entries

sp

Okay secret pals, they are in the mail. I was waiting for 1 thing I ordered and it came today too! I was unwrapping one pkg. at the post office and putting it in the box and then taping that one. Post lady just laughed and said "called that one a little close huh?" When you get it, you'll know, it's right on top. Zip codes, here's another hint one adds to 19 and the other is 22. Hope they're there soon for you, can't track them until tomorrow

The postman attempted delivery of package for my SP. A notice was left. Tracking # is:
    03121430000209788835 location is Wyoming......you know who you are

Blog Entries

sp

Had another package in the mail too! for me from 1 of my SP's sibi. She sent me some beautiful FQ's, favorite colors too, a set of flower templates and a new magazine, don't have either of these. A sparkly pen and little storage box, a notepad, a little cute frog magnet a bag of peanut butter M&M's, I know I certainly don't "need" them but they are so good. She made me this really cute bag with velcro closing with the pink flower button and then a beautiful angel wind chime. I love everything so much Sibi, thank you for picking out such great things for me.Name:  DSCF0948.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  1.23 MB

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Had another package in the mail too! for me from 1 of my SP's sibi. She sent me some beautiful FQ's, favorite colors too, a set of flower templates and a new magazine, don't have either of these. A sparkly pen and little storage box, a notepad, a little cute frog magnet a bag of peanut butter M&M's, I know I certainly don't "need" them but they are so good. She made me this really cute bag with velcro closing with the pink flower button and then a beautiful angel wind chime. I love everything so much Sibi, thank you for picking out such great things for me.Name:  DSCF0948.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  1.23 MB
    Jaba,

I'm glad you got your package and are happy with everything I sent you! Loved putting it all together for you. Have a wonderful day,

Sibi

Blog Entries
    Clue for secret pal - you like warm socks and mittens and might even put on the occasional stockingcap - does this sound like you?
    Last edited by dabbler312; 11-13-2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: spelling error

Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters
    Blog Entries
    Sent out my SP package today. Sorry it took so long, financial restraints. The good news is...
    Hint 4 - you are west of me, but I could maybe drive it in 8-9 hours.
    Hint 5 - A past president is from your state.

Next post: package received...stay tuned.
    From the artist formerly known as Missus Fear...Hi, my name is Tracy and I am a hobbyaholic.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/m...ear-79671.html

sent my SP her package today. Going southeast. Zip adds up to 20. Hope you like it.
    Patience comes to him who waits providing he knows what he is waiting for.

Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters
    Blog Entries
    Got my SP package today from Verna...thanks so much Verna...both PMs sent
    Name:  IMG_1917_Medium.JPG
Views: 126
Size:  137.7 KB
    Verna made me one of those little carry cases for quilter's stuff. Thanks! I love stuff made for me. Inside was a HUGE Hershey bar. Now my kids and DH remembered one SP gift a got that had candy in it and they were over my shoulder begging. Ya, well...it's chocolate...I DON'T THINK SO. Told them I had to take a picture first and stashed it when they weren't looking. Too bad they know I have it. Lord, give me strength! I got a cool panel with a teapot and cups and some black lace that wants to hang out with it somehow. I got several cuts of fabric in off white and red. I got a new tape measure and gauge, I got a couple of magazines, a calendar, a table top thingie, some lotion (who told her about my age related dry skin????), some napkins...Verna, how did you know I use cloth napkins...do you have a spycam installed here? , a grabber thingy for my rulers, and a needle nest with a threader. See, she saw me break mine the other night!!!!

So much nicer than Christmas! Thank you again Verna and Lori for hosting.
    From the artist formerly known as Missus Fear...Hi, my name is Tracy and I am a hobbyaholic.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/m...ear-79671.html

Blog Entries
    Received my package from Sue ( sustialey) today and it was great...Will put up picture tomorrow... Have to fill out a form for therapy tonight... Here is what mostly wasx in the package...
    Pixie says thanks for the goodies and believe me was thinking about a York pattie just yesterday.. Don't
    eat candy very often but really enjoy one of these once in awhile... Love the collection of fabric, although am not into plaids, especially orange, but thhink I have the ideal place to use it for a Charity quilt... The paid is already on the chair in my sewing room and and of course the needles arrived just in time and the seam ripper is ready to replace one that I use constantly... Know there were paterns and the magazine love that... Thanks for it all...

Thanks Sue, God Bless Rosemary
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

Blog Entries
    I got my package off for my SP today her zip adds up to 48, had a very difficult time trying to get the PO on line to take her address... Do you know who you are???

Hugs
    Rosemary
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

Blog Entries
    Name:  nov secret pal box.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  102.5 KBThank you HikingQuilter for the lovely secret Pal box i rec'd today.Dog and Kitty treats and sugar Free Hershey bars for me, some Udder Cream,a picture frame, book,embroidery floss and needles, yarn, a needle minder with couple of quilting needle, a candle in Mason Jar, a grocery list pad, some note cards, and two lovely pieces of material. Just a little of everything i like.

Blog Entries
    Hi,
    Sent my package off today....my pal has no female offspring!
    Blessed Be
    Darlene

ok, Jaba posted something the other day that made me think it could be her and now she has one going to the numbers my zipcode adds up to....sooooo.....IT"S MINE!!!
    Brenda

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast