Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Pal- February 2018 >

Secret Pal- February 2018

Secret Pal- February 2018

Old 02-23-2018, 04:28 PM

I will not be home until Sunday- will let you know if my package has arrived then. Thanks
Old 02-23-2018, 09:09 PM

Look what I got today! A big bunch of surprises from Quilting Dragon! There's chapstick, Bath and Body stuff, an adorable mouse, a fat quarter in one of my favorite colors, a snap bag, a needle case, fluffy socks and more, but my favorite is a Marti Mitchell pattern book for kaleidoscope quilts. Can't wait to make one! Thanks, Quilting Dragon! You're tops!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]589640[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_img_0256.jpg  
Old 02-25-2018, 01:29 PM

Seems to be a problem here. There are still 6 people who haven't acknowledging receipt of their packages. The month is coming to a close and the new month is scheduled to begin soon with Verna. Please send me a PM and send private messages to your pals if you have received your packages.

Thank you,

Crispy/Judy
Old 02-25-2018, 04:54 PM

I have received a very generous package from my secret pal. It was filled with goodies. I received it on Thursday Feb 22nd. I tried to post a photo and could not do it for some reason so I forgot to send my thank you in before going out of town....Quilting!!!

In my box of goodies their was a beautiful homemade card (gonna figure out how to use that again) a Quiltermaker Magazine(forgot to bring it on my weekend). I collects buttons so there were lots of very cute buttons...even a tin with buttons and a heart with wood buttons. A rotary cutter case...I already used that! 3 packs of mini charm packs... love to collect (and make things) with those 2 1/2" squares. Feel very lucky to get those I see them at the quilt shop and I think oh these would be great give a ways.....then I can't part with them. Also one regular charm pack with really lovely colors. A nail file, a wipe, a blade for my rotary cutter and a cut little case that I think I could put some of those cute little buttons in.

That was an amazing package !!! I felt very spoiled! I really hope I sent my secret pal enough goodies.

by the way....my secret pal is.......Crispy_Frog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Crispy it was delightful to receive such a wonder gift. I think I can attach a picture.
Attached Thumbnails img_5644.jpg  
Old 02-25-2018, 08:40 PM

I am back and ready to go, I have posted the March Swap

March 2018 Secret Pal Swap
Old 02-26-2018, 03:01 PM

I mailed out my SP's package. Here's the tracking ###

[ATTACH=CONFIG]589841[/ATTACH]

I sure hope you received your package and look forward to hearing from you!
Attached Thumbnails feb-sp-tracking-.jpg  
Old 02-26-2018, 03:47 PM

Nice receipt picture. Not all pictures are that clear! LOL

Jclinganrey- did you include your name or screen name with your package? I have heard from your secret pal and she did receive her package this weekend!

Judy
Old 02-26-2018, 06:40 PM

Verna - I sent this information in response to your PM, but it wouldn't let me attach the picture to the message for some reason. As mentioned, here is a photo of the items I sent via Priority Mail to "quiltingdragon" on February 7. The tracking number (sent via PM) shows that it arrived on February 9, and "quiltingdragon" posted in the thread that she received it, along with a photo (post #142). I snapped a quick picture before I boxed her goodies up, which I am attaching below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]589854[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails spsent.jpg  

Last edited by moonrise; 02-26-2018 at 06:51 PM.
Old 02-26-2018, 06:46 PM

I received an awesome package today from "Caroline"! She surprised me with some lovely pink FQs, a lavender sachet, a big spool of black thread, an adorable "Rambling Rose" mini charm pack, some coconut lotion, some handy little clips, a pattern for a Frames Quilt, a big container of extra long glass head pins, some glittery shamrock buttons, a nifty automatic needle threader, and a "Quilter's Magic Seamer" gizmo that looks like it'll be a super-handy little gadget! I'll attach a photo below. "Caroline", is that your board name? I'd like to leave positive feedback for you. Thanks so much for the fun package!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]589858[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails spreceived.jpg  
Old 03-03-2018, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by moonrise View Post
Verna - I sent this information in response to your PM, but it wouldn't let me attach the picture to the message for some reason. As mentioned, here is a photo of the items I sent via Priority Mail to "quiltingdragon" on February 7. The tracking number (sent via PM) shows that it arrived on February 9, and "quiltingdragon" posted in the thread that she received it, along with a photo (post #142). I snapped a quick picture before I boxed her goodies up, which I am attaching below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]589854[/ATTACH]
Was there a problem with tracking? I sent a note to crispy_frog saying I received, which she responded to, and messaged my partner.