Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt 2017 - En Provence (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/bonnie-hunter-mystery-quilt-2017-en-provence-t283327.html)

givio 12-15-2016 05:22 PM

SooBDo, Nice avatar! I like those cheerful, bright colors of it.

Carol in WI 12-15-2016 06:08 PM

While we wait for clue #4...

1 Attachment(s)
Who would want to make more 4 patches??? I pulled out this UFO and was able to sew most of the four quadrants together. It is called a mini periwinkle (from MSQC) that I started a few months ago. It seems a little plain compared to Bonnie's MQ.

Pam H 12-15-2016 07:03 PM

Hi all! I have been lurking and am only on step 1 but I just have to tell you what happened. I told my daughter some things I wanted of Bonnie's for Christmas. I told her to order directly from Bonnie because she makes more money that way. Don't get me wrong, I love Bonnie. My daughter does not. She said when she emailed Bonnie to find out when the playing cards would be back in stock Bonnie canceled her order. Why would she do that? We're talking about a $50 or so order.

audsgirl 12-15-2016 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Podunk Princess (Post 7719014)
Finished Clue 3....ready for Clue 4 on Friday.

Everything looks fabulous, Miss Rita. I just finished my Clue 3. Just in time!

Leslie

sewbizgirl 12-15-2016 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Pam H (Post 7719827)
Hi all! I have been lurking and am only on step 1 but I just have to tell you what happened. I told my daughter some things I wanted of Bonnie's for Christmas. I told her to order directly from Bonnie because she makes more money that way. Don't get me wrong, I love Bonnie. My daughter does not. She said when she emailed Bonnie to find out when the playing cards would be back in stock Bonnie canceled her order. Why would she do that? We're talking about a $50 or so order.

She's just too touchy. And yes, she IS a whiner. I had to stop reading her blog posts because they annoy me so bad. Just can't take any more of it.

So, if your daughter's order got cancelled, she should go to Amazon and save some money.

retiredteacher09 12-15-2016 08:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
4 patches are sewn but will need to be pressed and swirled another day. :)

The 4 patches are laying on my new ironing board base. It is 2' by 4' and is larger and lighter than my smaller one that was from an old bookcase. Hopefully, I will get it covered over the weekend.

Connie

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563836[/ATTACH]

joe'smom 12-15-2016 08:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
PamH, did your daughter write back asking why the order was cancelled?

This is the first time I've ever been caught up going into clue #4!

Pam H 12-15-2016 09:36 PM

Lisa - I don't think she did ask. I don't think she wants to have anymore communication with her. I might send her an email to ask. I sure don't understand why she would need to be rude to my daughter.
sewbizgirl - Yes, she will have to order from Amazon, if she decides to get these things for me. She was pretty mad so she might not.
I don't follow Bonnie's blog much. When I do, my computer gets bogged down and I need to restart it.

Sheep Farmer 12-16-2016 04:19 AM

I'm so glad Part 4 is just a repeat of Part 2 since that is what I am working on right now.
It will be easy for me to transition from magenta into purple and get 'em all done at the same time. :)

NZquilter 12-16-2016 04:55 AM

I think this clue is going to be a breeze! And I am glad that Bonnie said that next week will be easy too, with Christmas. That is a big relief! Happy sewing, everyone!