Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 440 of 1017 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 439 440 441 450 490 540 940 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 10168

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

JeanieG I hope you have lots of fun with your new machine, sounds great..

I have just finished putting the final border on Smith Mountain Morning and laid it out on my bed, will ring my LQS tomorrow and book it in to be quilted, probably in two weeks. yay another finish.
    Also took these photos at patchwork yesterday, the lap quilt is Late Bloomers by Kim Deihl and was on the front cover of Quiltmaker magazine and the other is Star Struck by Bonnie Hunter.

Phew I'm tired now
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Karen

Great job, Mirabelle!! You are very productive. I am still stuck in 'how do I put this quilt room back to order?', so I am not going to stress out about it. Just live the way it is for a while. No rush on the job...still can sew on important things like I joined the Bonus Blocks together and love it. Finished the MB for June and sent it off; working on July and August and September.

Today I use the embroidery machine...and work with BIL on his guitar emboridered jean patches...emboridery done or satin stitched. Decision time...for the total lot of 90 blocks.

QuiltE, I can only echo what has been said. Gorgeous!! When I see yours I almost wish I finished all my blocks

QNS I hope you're better very soon! It's no fun bein tired all the time.

Mirabelle, beautiful quilts! Does your day have 36 hours?

Jeanie, congrats on your new machine! I don't know this one, it sounds great.

My keyboard is acting up I didn't do any sewing yesterday and today. I just went to Ikea and did some shopping, no fun stuf though!
    Tomorrow is twin time again - at least I hope so. I didn't speak to my DS today - thinking of it neither yesterday!
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Quote Originally Posted by mercysland* View Post
    The house looks very nice dublb. I hope that you can get it. I know homes can sell really fast in Midland.

Seven years ago my oldest son (single at the time) moved to Midland and now I have a total of two sons, one daughter, one son-in-law, one daughter-in-law, one grandbaby and another grandbaby on the way living in the Midland area. What a small world we live in!
    I remember that ya had commented once about havin' ties ta Midland. Most people are in awe when they here how the economy is great in Midland. It's so nice that ya have seen it. There isn't any housing here. I know I shouldn't be lookin' for a house in this sellers market but I really want ta start fresh! I will be able ta sell my house easily. We should hear somethin' th'safternoon.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Quote Originally Posted by mirabelle View Post
    JeanieG I hope you have lots of fun with your new machine, sounds great..

I have just finished putting the final border on Smith Mountain Morning and laid it out on my bed, will ring my LQS tomorrow and book it in to be quilted, probably in two weeks. yay another finish.
    Also took these photos at patchwork yesterday, the lap quilt is Late Bloomers by Kim Deihl and was on the front cover of Quiltmaker magazine and the other is Star Struck by Bonnie Hunter.

Phew I'm tired now
    Gasp Karen!!! Your quilts are just lovely!!! I can definitely see how ya would be tired!!!! Just wonderful!
    Last edited by dublb; 06-14-2013 at 07:06 AM. Reason: I forgot the color
    Bev

Sue keep takin' it easy. Don't over do it. Huggs my friend.
    Oh goodie Anael! Ya git ta see the twins!
    Bev

No luck importing the scanned picture of the guitar into embroidery library. It will be a work in progress./will see what the company tells me about it since I asked them. BIL has gone home, did not want to stay for lunch and I did not want to fix anything, so sent the eggs and meat home with him to fix. Embroidery matter and fabric is tabled.

All action is tabled for the day. Just going to rest. Everyone have a great day.

Mirabelle, you simply amaze me at the amount of quilting you do. Those are all wonderful!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Huggs Sue! I do know if I get ta my LQS they will teach me how ta import those files but haven't found out how yet. Sorry I'm no help! Rest for a bit.
    Bev

This is Isa tonight. No pics of Bram as he was sleeping already.
    Name:  IMG_0023 (684 x 912).jpg
Views: 60
Size:  82.2 KB
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example