Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 233 of 542 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 232 233 234 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 13526

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Quote Originally Posted by Anael View Post
    Great hexies QuiltE. And no, I don't see any pictures, just attachments!
    Thanks Anael ... they are 1" hexies, so just a table topper/runner size for the large one.
    Guess the small one will just be a doily sort of a thing.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Will try this again, and see if the pics will show this time!

Name:  CNE2013Butter (18).JPG
Views: 97
Size:  1.42 MB

Name:  CNE2013Butter (19).JPG
Views: 93
Size:  1.48 MB

Name:  CNE2013Butter (20).JPG
Views: 92
Size:  1.41 MB

I posted, then closed the site and came back ... all seems good to go.
    Hope they "stick" this time!!!

pssssssssst ...... and MBs today?
    I'd sure like to see some eye candy before I shutdown tonight and leave tomorrow!!!

Where oh Where is my outbound MB?
    Please arrive in your new home today!!!!!!!!!

MiraB .... I've done my share of padding the #s today.
    Now it's up to you ............ only 196 for you to manage to get to the next milestone!!

LOL QuiltE, we're here to help

My KK just brought a mouse into the house Weird noises coming from the living room, I don't want to go there and have a look!
    I just closed the door to the hall so the mouse can't go upstairs. It's the first time in about 5 years she's done this. I don't like it!!!!
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

My MB block is in the mail as of 12 noon today...Should be at it's destination in 3-4 days....An ti c ip at ion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
    I posted, then closed the site and came back ... all seems good to go.
    Hope they "stick" this time!!!

pssssssssst ...... and MBs today?
    I'd sure like to see some eye candy before I shutdown tonight and leave tomorrow!!!

Where oh Where is my outbound MB?
    Please arrive in your new home today!!!!!!!!!
    Hello Dear!!! your wish is my command not to often I get to give you precisely what you wish for huh?...

I got a beautiful MB today!!! from QuiltE! Picture to follow, give me a minute these things arent instantaneous... Ive got to work on that I guess...
    Candace is Deranged
    so many babies.. sew little quilts

Calling OK....I didn't get to see your pictures of the awards either. I would love to see them.
    Going home tomorrow morning. It's been a really good time. I'm so proud of each and everyone of the children as they rose to the ocassion and conducted themselves with grace and courtesy. They thanked me for coming too. Bittersweet but healing. I did make a quick LQS run while waiting for them to come home this afternoon and picked up some FQ's to use in the SYE. I did gift my Easy Street to my youngest DS/DDIL and they loved it. I was so pleased that they liked the rather wild purples/turquoise/green/gray. Finally got the Farmer Sam baby quilt to them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
    My MB block is in the mail as of 12 noon today...Should be at it's destination in 3-4 days....An ti c ip at ion!!!!
    Guess you are telling me, that it's NOT coming to me!

Geesh DDamsel ... your minute has passed!!!!! You've had 39 already!
    And I am anxiously awaiting to "see" it!

Any other MBs today????

GGal ... I am so happy for you, that with this bittersweet and awkward situation had been healing for you. That you and your family have been able to turn things around and put some good memories into it, is a testament to you, for sure. And proud of you too, for getting some FART-time in there!
    Last edited by QuiltE; 08-20-2013 at 02:40 PM.

here you go, my MB from QuiltE and a group shot!

also sneaking in a fun chicken pic, Dh was sooo mad when the Buffs started having chicks that look like Brahmas I think they are the "best of both" and if nature dont object then why should we?

CONGRATS Gladie!!! it must be great for the two of you to be acknowledged for your efforts

NinaSue I LOVE how your IrishMist is looking last night I was playing with colors trying to decide how to do mine, but mostly just ENJOYING the anticipation of what YOU will do next
    Attached Images Attached Images

Candace is Deranged

Chickens ... at Home on the Range!
    Beautiful Scenery that you get to enjoy ALL the time!!

DDamsel ... soooooooooo was it scrappy enough?
    or too much so?

fun chickens

Candace is Deranged

The Block is BEAUtiful!!! the picture dosent do it justice, it has the tiniest little pieces and alot of the fabrics have metallic in the print it weights a TON extra shipping Im sure!

THANK YOU QuiltE it is perfect!
    Candace is Deranged

Beautiful MB you made QuiltE, DDamsel you quilt is certainly going to be scrappy but hap hap happy

No MB for me YET sure hoping the postie brings me lots of parcels while DH is at work this week what he doesn't know won't hurt him and I kind of had another splurge on fabric. I just wish they wouldn't keep sending me e-mails with great sales

Finished the Raggedy Ann quilt last night so here it is. It is 52 inches square, I sure hope she likes it. I was having so much trouble taking a pic, I had to take down my MB's from the design wall otherwise you would have seen more than you should have

QuiltE our group has TWO profilic quilters, myself and my Canuck friend Shannon, but just for the record this is my 24th finish for the year

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by deranged_damsel View Post
    The Block is BEAUtiful!!! the picture dosent do it justice, it has the tiniest little pieces and alot of the fabrics have metallic in the print it weights a TON extra shipping Im sure!

THANK YOU QuiltE it is perfect!
    Actually, I was surprised ... I didn't get dinged on overweight, nor on oversize!
    It was FUN to make .... sure let me know how many thicknesses of fabric my machine would go thru. It never choked at all. But WOW, did I ever go thru a lot of thread!!!! I've been doing keeper 6" blocks of all the MBs I've been sending out, so here's yours with it's baby sister!!!
    Name:  MB-DerangedDamsel (1).JPG
Views: 82
Size:  1.47 MB

Awwwwwwww ... it's adorable MiraB!!!
    Me-thinks that I spy some Fairy Frost?? ....... when will you be gifting it?
    Such a sweet quilt.

You're going to have to work a deal with your postie to NOT deliver those bulky parcels when MrMiraB is in residence!

Looks like you are heading towards a quilt a week!! .... Would love to see some of Shannon's work too!

Probably this is the last y'all will see of me for a spell ... earliest will be Saturday, but maybe not even then.

Meanwhile ... may the MBs find their way to their new homes, so I can have lots of eye candy to feast on when I am next round these parts!

OK--thanks for sending me on your email...great photo.

QE--how did your repacking go? Find anything good to add to the picnic basket? I am sure it is hard to pack for several days and keep meals interesting. Your little hexies are cute. Great MB for DD...what a LOT of fabrics your used! Very bright and cherry.

D_D--your collection of blocks are pretty. Nice chickens too.

Anael--did KK "take care" of the mouse and then set it by you for a gift? We had a cat that did that.

Ggal--good to hear from you and it sounds like the news is good too. Continuing to pray for you.

Karen--your RA quilt turned out very cute. I need to learn how to do some FMQ I really like what you did around the embroidered blocks. 24 quilts this year is great! I was thinking my 35 quilts in 4 years was pretty good. Of course most of those have been in the last 2yrs. When my children are older I will probably be able to get more quilting time in...in the meantime I am happy to have them home (most days).

Back from DM with my last sewing cabinet, worn out and tired. the Bernina1530 had to stay in the shop to be cleaned and light serviced, so will not see it for six weeks...it will be that long before I can get back to DM. We cut the book store out of our schedule today, visited Creekside QS, and Quilt Block and home late, had to pick up medicine for dh in hometown on way home...barely made it before they closed...didn't think I 'd make it unless I flew, so their first words were to me, "I guess you flew!" "No," I said, "There was a slow car ahead of me all the way!"...guess it made me stick close to the speed limit and at least arrive home safe.

GG, so glad you are having a good visit. The emails that we received had the picture and story of the 2 H event we all imagined in the virtual RV.

Have not posted my MB yet for the month. And it will not happen tomorrow. I need to rest. Sorry, folks.

Yes, QuiltE, that was a beautiful MB for DD; and your display is wonderful. Night all.

OMG ... I missed about Anael, KK and THE mouse! eeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!
    Was wondering what CarrieM was talking about?
    Was KK trying to live up to her name??

CarrieM ... all is ready, and what can be, is in the truck. Picnic cooler is ready to pack in the morning. Nothing new this time ... any ideas? I think there are 18 fabrics in DDs block! I'm amazed how much quilting time you manage amidst home schooling, family activities and working! Plans all made for your retreat? And what is your gift this time?

QNSue ... good that you are home safely. No wonder you are tired, with the added strain of your diminished vision. Be careful on the roads ... and at times perhaps re-consider going?

And with this ....... I am signing off!
    See y'all next time!

My cousin called me th'safternoon so while we talked I sewed. I haven't talked ta her since she was in Brady w/us in early July. She was busy plannin' her DD's weddin' & I've been movin'. We had a lotts stuff ta git caught up on.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Blog Entries
    Wow I have seen so much in the last couple of pages! MB's are coming in and they are delightful! Anael's buggy fabric being used--sew cute. Carrie's PC quilts looking lovely as can be! QNS's Irish Mist starting to take shape.Trips of all kinds being taken. mirabelle sewing up a storm--Ann and Andy are adorable. QE the quilts add such a nice touch to your display. You know adding some old cloth feed sacks would be nice too if you can find them. I have a couple of calf pellet sacks that I've been meaning to quilt as a wall hangings--they were DH's GF's.
    Apologies sent to Carrie she wasn't in my PC contact list when I sent the email--she is now. GGal I have a gmail account that yours was sent to twice now. Neither time did I get an "undeliverable mail" message so hope you have received it. Thanks for the kind comments in regards to the award. Really a humbling experience. One couple honored have been involved for 70 years together. Another woman a club leader for 44 years. Just amazing the dedication these people to have.
    Got the lawn mowed today. Monday really beat after our trip on Sunday and playing farmer on Saturday. Been quilting on the mini's and now doing some frog stitching as I don't like how the quilting looks. With small ones you need to down play the quilting and let the piecing shine. And wow it's after midnight so time to call it a day. Trying to get some cleaning down--finally got the baskets of clothes hiding in our bedroom folded last night--and put away. Just in time to do laundry again. Today had our first tomato in a BLT QNS. Guess I'll have canning to look forward too. Saturday we score the cows so must have house a little neat for the appraiser when he comes in for dinner.
    Have fabrics picked for first SYE block--but need to have these 5 little ones done by Sept 1st. Then have 2 small quilts to make for wedding gifts by the 18th. Okay this is making me tired. Night all.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

Mirabelle, as usual your quilt is gorgeous. WOW, 24 finishes this year! I didnt finish one ! ! !

QuiltE, KK lived up to her name. She killed the mouse but I had to get rid of it. I hate jobs like that

DD, that's a lovely block you got from QuiltE. Of course I've seen it before

I bought some fabric on the internet, not knowing what I would get. Yesterday the package came, it felt like Christmas. Lots of small pieces I can use for my Dear Jane and Sylvia. And guess what? A large piece of friendship fabric, the one QuiltE sent us but not the same colour. So I'm very happy. Now to get my behind in gear and actually do something

QuiltE, you made a beautiful MB block for DD...I love the scrappy look...even with scrappy there needs to be balance an you did it perfectly...

Anael, Ever since our Scottie went to Dog Heaven...I am the one that removes the vermin from the garage...especially in the fall when they want a place for the winter...DS sets the trap as My fingers don't work as well as they did years ago and I throw them out...My home is surrounded by around 40 acres of woods......we have all sorts of small animals in them thar woods...The wild turkeys are a hoot to watch...I planted a peach tree around 7 yrs ago and have only picked them twice..the deer and squirrels get to them before me...the netting doesn't stop them...

GS and I went on a little road trip yesterday...first to Joann's then to McDonalds for lunch..on to Delicious Orchards, a very famous place to visit for all things fresh & lots of free samples...Had to stop at Walmart's for a toy of any kind then finally home...Another trip today to pick up supplies for tonite's dinner..Hamburgers..Yay!!! I'll try to get some sewing done today...I think I'll take out one of my older machines and see if he wants to "play"...That would realy be interesting...

This is the time of the month that's the most fun....EYE CANDY!!!!!

Here is something I'm working on. It's the quilt for my co-worker I was talking about a few weeks ago. 6 blocks done, 6 to go.
    Name:  21.08.2013QuiltAstrid.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  331.2 KB

Lemon pie in the RV
    Name:  Lemon pie (912 x 684).jpg
Views: 54
Size:  153.8 KB

Page 233 of 542 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 232 233 234 243 283 333 ... LastLast