Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: I hope she will help a child with cancer

Vickey I have material that I could contribute. Please let me know where to send it. God bless you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam Riggs
    Vickey I have material that I could contribute. Please let me know where to send it. God bless you!
    God bless you and yours as well. I just sent you a PM message. Thanks so much

Vickey Stamps

Rec'd the message and it will be on its way soon.
    Pam Riggs

Blog Entries
    It is Saturday July 23rd....I will be 71 in a couple weeks. WOW...still going on the dolls for sick kids and am sending pictures of 5 dolls that are now ready to go to another childs home. The top picture is of the dolls in their dresses and the bottom where I flipped the dress's skirt to turn into the dolls with a nightgown. Hope you all enjoy seeing the dolls. I have 7 more girl dolls to get into nightgowns, and 10 boy dolls to get dressed. YIKES. giggling
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Here is the boy doll. The next 9 I have left to do will wear a larger longer shirt. Not happy with how this one turned out. I might make a 'vest' for him to wear.

Blog Entries
    HELP PLEASE.....

three or four woman have requested a pattern for the dolls to make for sick children. I finally got a cloth doll (for body) and paper pattern for clothing made and ready to send. I will have to copy and paste instructions in an e-mail or PM as my printer kicked out on me. Problem being I keep going throught the pms and are doing something wrong as I cannot find the provided address. Could these ladies still interested please pM me and tell me to pm the pattern or e-mail it. I will need address again. The patterns will come snail mail. Thanks so much

Vickey Stamps

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wordpaintervs
    HELP PLEASE.....

three or four woman have requested a pattern for the dolls to make for sick children. I finally got a cloth doll (for body) and paper pattern for clothing made and ready to send. I will have to copy and paste instructions in an e-mail or PM as my printer kicked out on me. Problem being I keep going throught the pms and are doing something wrong as I cannot find the provided address. Could these ladies still interested please pM me and tell me to pm the pattern or e-mail it. I will need address again. The patterns will come snail mail. Thanks so much

Vickey Stamps

I found 4 names and packages will go out Monday with the doll pattern and directions. Hugs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wordpaintervs
    HELP PLEASE.....

Vickey Stamps

I found 4 names and packages will go out Monday with the doll pattern and directions. Hugs

Blog Entries
    I wanted to tell all of you following this topic, that a lady who will be 92 September 4th, (A prize winning quilter) has began sewing dolls and stuffing them, making dresses, etc, to give to me for sick children. She has nearly finished two of them. Isn't that just the neatest thing.

Just wnted to share.

Blog Entries
    Here are pictures of 6 boy dolls to go with 6 girl dolls I will be giving to the American Cancer Society in a few days. I made some outfits and went to a thrift store on half off for cothes day, and found some doll size clothes that only needed a few adjustments on the sewing machines. I like the looks of them. Look like they should be going biking riding or skateboarding or something. I hope you like seeing the picture. This will make a total of 55 dolls for sick kids. Thanks for your support and going to take a short break before I finish up the 4 boy dolls and 5 girls I still have bodies waiting for clothes. HUGS TO ALL

Vickey Stmps

Vickey Stamps

Blog Entries
    the boy on the far left has green eyes and the rest are blue eyed. When you turn them front to back, they wear a sleepy face . God Bless All

Vickey Stamps

I would love to donate some fabric to your cause if you would not be offended by it. I have lots of fabric that i think would do for the clothes. PM me if you are interested.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by karenpatrick
    I would love to donate some fabric to your cause if you would not be offended by it. I have lots of fabric that i think would do for the clothes. PM me if you are interested.
    the picture below will be of 10 dolls for the local area to go to kids with cancer. I will be finishing up perhaps 12 dolls to be mailed to the Seattle Childrens Hospital, by the end of the month. I normally don't get that many together at one time.

I will continue to make individual dolls as needed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by karenpatrick
    the picture below will be of 10 dolls for the local area to go to kids with cancer. I will be finishing up perhaps 12 dolls to be mailed to the Seattle Childrens Hospital, by the end of the month. I normally don't get that many together at one time.

I will continue to make individual dolls as needed.

Blog Entries
    below are ten dolls, some or all of which will soon be going to the Seattle Childrens Hospital. I have two more to complete, then plan to take a month off from the dolls. I hope you enjoy seeing these dolls. God Bless all.

Vickey Stamps

We were born to comfort sick kids!
    Name:  Attachment-250750.jpe
Views: 13
Size:  67.5 KB

Beautiful doll, God bless you many times over.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maureen
    Beautiful doll, God bless you many times over.
    Thank you so much.

Blog Entries
    am sending this picture of the two out of three dolls for sick kids that were mostly made by a local lady aged 93. She painted a face on each side of one of the dolls. I hope to get a picture of her soon to go with these pictures. I hope you like seeing them.

Vickey Stamps

So glad you are still making dolls for sick children. I know they have comforted many children and you have been a great example to all.

Blog Entries
    the doll further up on the far right hand side is that ladies 3rd doll (V design on front of the top)

Blog Entries
    What a sweet "project"... this is what I call "Kingdom work..." Thank you for sharing...

and Happy Birthday in a week!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patched
    So glad you are still making dolls for sick children. I know they have comforted many children and you have been a great example to all.
    Thanks Patched and thanks for your own contribution to the cause that you made. HUGS to you and to yours

Vickey

Blog Entries
    birthday was the 8th, but thanks for remembering. I am now 71. *August 8th

Quote Originally Posted by GrammaNan
    You are a sweetheart! I love the dolls and I know that any girl will too! Thanks for sharing.

I agree...what a sweetie...and for such a wonderful cause. (((((HUGS))))) and Blessings to you :)

So cute, and so very nice that they're going to kids who could really use a lift up!

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast