Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Road Runners Round Robin 2013/2014 >

Road Runners Round Robin 2013/2014

Road Runners Round Robin 2013/2014

Old 11-13-2013, 08:00 AM

ok I figured it out! we have a brewery! and a winery! lol.. he loves beer tasting...[ATTACH=CONFIG]446659[/ATTACH]. This is a pic of him in Washington and no those two are not his he had his girl with him to. that kid travels every other month.. stress relief. This weekend he is off to LA to hang out with some comedians .. the boy.. he gets around!
Attached Thumbnails 1236920_10151924974019124_1638117003_n.jpg  
Old 11-13-2013, 08:02 AM

Update, this is the true Jaba's quilt. (dang I thought I had it right)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]446661[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails photos-roadrunners-copy-9.jpg  
Old 11-13-2013, 11:51 AM

Tlambing thank you. Wish I could pay you for all your hard work but well will you take compliments instead? I can give you a few. its amazes me how quickly you just take those pictures and make a photo like that all combined. totally out of my league. hey I cant even go back to post number something.. I have mine set up different than most I think as the number one posting is the first and the last page is the very last posting.. .. so when someone says post number I am oh joy get to sift through pages til I find that one.. your wonderful to do this for all of us and I truly do thank you girl. I know we love it as a group and well .. it makes our group look that much better lol. I just saw a posting of bluebird of happiness group and shoot they are just now posting their centers.. and we all started pretty close together. like I say.. you guys rock!
Old 11-13-2013, 03:56 PM

Hey Brat, Please don't send me any of your fabric until you get the package from me with Teresa's top in it. After that, you can send me some fabric. Okey dokey??? I plan to mail it out on Friday 15th, on my next day in to town.

I promise I will try to get yours done by end of November or for sure the first week of December. Still trying to think of ideas for what I will do. I am loving everyone's neat ideas. Please take time to enjoy your son. Is his girlfriend coming with him? We will carry on without you. Enjoy every minute cooking up a storm and keeping busy!
Old 11-13-2013, 04:02 PM

Hey Brat that is one good looking son you have. enjoy his company. Rest later. Hugs to you both. omacookie/Charlene
Old 11-14-2013, 05:42 AM

Thanks everyone and sorry you cant get rid of me that easy. He will also be running his limo company from here daily so he will be online and the phone a lot .. which gives me board time too a bonus in there somewhere! I will wait til next week to send Sandy pay day is next Wednesday so that is when I send. yahoo for pay days

I have to share a cute story. I searched to find the red hat society here thinking it might help me meet more people. I have a lovely chat with the leader of the group and well I mention quilting she mentions hey have you met Jan in Ralston she is a quilter. I say she is my ONLY friend here. She is the reason I moved to Cody and she says.. well she is my step daughter! OMG this is how small a town.. should have gone to Jan in the first place. She did say she knows Everyone here lol.. so now the deal is how to drag Jan there and stuff her into a red or purple plumed hat? somehow.. that is one funny picture. me one tooth mama .. not so hard to imagine lol. ok I have a retainer but forget it half the time.. so again one tooth wonder in a furry, feathered beaded bright red hat? not that far off. Jaba, oh my. lol
Old 11-15-2013, 11:08 PM

As promised (a little late)……...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]447143[/ATTACH]

I think it's looking FAB! Hope you like it Sandy
Attached Thumbnails sandy.jpg  
Old 11-16-2013, 07:23 AM

Oh My Goodness! Fab is not word enough so I will say FABULOUS! I do LOVE it! I like how the red and white is't just stark R/W but the smaller prints ease the eye. You ladies are superb!
Old 11-16-2013, 07:39 AM

That's one beautiful quilt in the making Sandy, can't wait to see it in the flesh.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:54 AM

that is turning out so pretty Sandy you will enjoy that for a long time to come. and your right its not stark like some red and whites are.. I like this much more truthfully a bit of interest amongst the color combo..

I am going to work on Jabas all weekend and to get as much done as possible. I went to the fabric store yesterday trying to find the light blue/teal color in her fabric. I had bought some but it felt like it needed to be softer. They suck at color choices lol only like 6 to chose from one slightly lighter so I bought it. Ok if I wanted solid I could have done it but I hate solid fabric with a capital H. its not my cup of tea to work with at all..it.. shows all your errors really easy and since I am grand at errors forget it. so hopefully this wont be too bright for Jan but it will be what it will be. Two times I have gone, two times bought something two times now second guessing myself. No light purples as was my other choice either. WHAT IS WITH THAT? lol.. this simple fabric is much harder than I imagined. pray with me I get this right!