Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell >

Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Old 12-31-2010, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by irishrose
Does anyone know the throat width on a 1950s White Rotary 77 MG machine? This little 3/4 size Singer 128 isn't going to help me with fwq.
My White Electric Rotary 1931 measures 8 3/4 x 14 inches - bed width and length. The throat measures 9 inches. I have a 1950 White Rotary in the garage I can measure tomorrow if you need those measurements.

Nancy
Old 12-31-2010, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by Pins n' Ndls
Ditto
Is this the new "Howard?" Loraine are you now Pins n Ndls? I am confused?

Nancy
Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you. Yes I am now "Pins n' Ndls"By the way, Happy New Year to you and yours.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:50 PM

Ditto

Nancy
Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you. Yes I am now "Pins n' Ndls"By the way, Happy New Year to you and yours.
I am confused, but, that's okay, I'm always that and a happy New Year to you and everyone in the shop. I did peek into the chat room but, it's a little crowded now and I did say hello to everyone. Might try it a little later when not sooo many are visiting there.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:55 PM

Ditto

Nancy
I like your new name :-D
Old 12-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cherrybsixty
I am confused, but, that's okay, I'm always that and a happy New Year to you and everyone in the shop. I did peek into the chat room but, it's a little crowded now and I did say hello to everyone. Might try it a little later when not sooo many are visiting there.
It is a little busy but fun none the less

Billy
Old 12-31-2010, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by cabbagepatchkid
Ditto

Nancy
I like your new name :-D
It just seemed to fit the board.
Old 12-31-2010, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51

Billy
I really don't know how to do "live chat". When I tried to go on it looks like words are written over other words. Maybe someone could explain how it works. Probably not difficult but I just don't get it. Am I the only one ?
Old 01-01-2011, 06:58 AM

It can look like a mess at times when a lot of people are on. The names that you see in the different colors are the people that are chatting. Like Crossstitcher would be in one color and Vintage would be in another. What you would have to do is type in what you want to say and click send or click enter and then your name will pop up there with what ever you have written. Go on chat any time and just try it you can just say hello and see how it works.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:26 AM

Billy
I really don't know how to do "live chat". When I tried to go on it looks like words are written over other words. Maybe someone could explain how it works. Probably not difficult but I just don't get it. Am I the only one ?
It's like being on a party-line, if you are old enough to know anything about that.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:29 AM

Billy
Sorry, I fell off to sleep early, I hope that you had a great time in the chat room and didn't party tooo late.