Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell >

Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Old 11-26-2010, 06:36 AM

I hope everyone had a great turkey day. Be careful out there shopping today. I'm staying home. No shopping for me today.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:24 AM
Banned

I dont know about cloning me, you might not like me so much if you had to live with me. But then again you might like it! :mrgreen:

As for the shopping i did most of mine from my computer almost every Black Friday add went online at 12:01 this morning. I had the credit card and a cup of coffee and I was good!!

Billy
Old 11-26-2010, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Lostn51

As for the shopping i did most of mine from my computer almost every Black Friday add went online at 12:01 this morning. I had the credit card and a cup of coffee and I was good!!

Billy
lol That is how my husband does his shopping. He is online right now looking at all the deals.

My favorite day of the Thanksgiving holiday is today. I will stay home since I'm not a shopper and detest crowds. I plan to watch a couple of movies while quilting. And the best part of the day is pigging out on all the leftovers.
Happy Black Friday to all.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:37 PM

We stayed home today. I had a lovely nap. DH & I have been watching James Bond movies. No fighting crowds. :-D
Sharon W.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:48 PM

DH and I went to Joann's need I say more!!! what a waste of time.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:52 PM

We got a new baby today it's a Brother Prestige 400. Anyone know where I can look to find a manual? He works really nice and in a nice cabinet. DH said we have all girls and we finally got a boy. He calls his machines girls. :P
Hope everyone had a nice day yesterday! :)
Old 11-26-2010, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Crossstitcher
We got a new baby today it's a Brother Prestige 400. Anyone know where I can look to find a manual? He works really nice and in a nice cabinet. DH said we have all girls and we finally got a boy. He calls his machines girls. :P
Hope everyone had a nice day yesterday! :)
Congratulations on the addition to your family!

It is so much fun reading through and seeing the machines everyone is finding.

I hope everyone is ending the day safe. My girls are on the way home after a fun Thanksgiving, and picking out our Christmas tree today. No other shopping for us today!
Old 11-26-2010, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Crossstitcher
DH and I went to Joann's need I say more!!! what a waste of time.
Hancock's--fleece and flannel.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:32 PM

Oh, happy day, it has been a good one. Did do some shopping, dd & ddil asked me to go. just to the local
wal mart, and I didn't buy anything but a pack of underpants!!! I am planning on making most of my gifts this year. Spent the day with DGD sewing, set up my Janome and my "new" Featherweight next to each other and helped her make a bag for her sewing. DD and DSIL think I have created a "monster", she tells everyone she wants a sewing machine for Christmas! Finished her bag, except for the grommets, I have to go get them, did a pretty good job for an 8 year old. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday seekend.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by buslady
Oh, happy day, it has been a good one. Did do some shopping, dd & ddil asked me to go. just to the local
wal mart, and I didn't buy anything but a pack of underpants!!! I am planning on making most of my gifts this year. Spent the day with DGD sewing, set up my Janome and my "new" Featherweight next to each other and helped her make a bag for her sewing. DD and DSIL think I have created a "monster", she tells everyone she wants a sewing machine for Christmas! Finished her bag, except for the grommets, I have to go get them, did a pretty good job for an 8 year old. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday seekend.
Are there pics if the bag that your GD worked on? We love to see works of our future quilters.