Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: Come Virtually Quilt with me Today - 4/15

I was not aware that this project was going on because I hadnt been on the board for a few days, but I was right there sewing with you. I have two projects going: one is a baby quilt that I have been hand quilting around the characters in each block and the other is Jacob's Ladder ( still making the blocks). It is so encouraging to work towards finishing those WIPs and UFOs.
    One step at a time, always forward.

Quote Originally Posted by GailG View Post
    I was not aware that this project was going on because I hadnt been on the board for a few days, but I was right there sewing with you. I have two projects going: one is a baby quilt that I have been hand quilting around the characters in each block and the other is Jacob's Ladder ( still making the blocks). It is so encouraging to work towards finishing those WIPs and UFOs.
    Are you going to join us for the May quilt-in? I think it's the 20th.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Blog Entries
    Ladies, Thank you for my mornings entertainment! Love looking at your progress........... not participating, but this is a wonderful thread!!!
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours!

Quote Originally Posted by burchquilts View Post
    Ooooh... this is darling! What a great baby quilt! I like everything you post but this one really appeals to me!
    Thanks!
    QMFAO

That is such a good idea! I'm anxious to see the results.

I think I hit the wrong button and lost my reply. Anyhow, I am going to work on a fabric challenge for a small group i belong to. It has to be a secret, so the other members can't see it til retreat time in August. One person usually gets a turn to come up with fabric enough for all (fat qtr or 1/2 yard) and challenges us to make anything with it (it does not have to be a quilt). It is so much fun to see what the members come up with. We have other guests that stay at the lodge to vote. Each member that makes something chips in $5 and a name is drawn. The winner gets the pot.

I didn't see this post earlier and wish to have the option of doing it every Sunday. I have one border left on my pop quilt (black and white disappearing nine patch with a touch of robins egg blue). It's huge! My largest quilt yet. I still have to sew the pieces of the outer border together, but that's what I plan on doing after dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by conniety View Post
    I didn't see this post earlier and wish to have the option of doing it every Sunday. I have one border left on my pop quilt (black and white disappearing nine patch with a touch of robins egg blue). It's huge! My largest quilt yet. I still have to sew the pieces of the outer border together, but that's what I plan on doing after dinner.
    You're in luck ! We are doing it every month and this coming Sunday is the day! Look for a new post soon to remind everyone.

Cheers!
    Rachel

YEAH!!! Looking forward to it!!

Blog Entries
    athena-- what time are we starting? i'm est, too. i have so much to do i'll need a month of sundays! where will you post the thread? don't want to miss it!!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    I will be joining you ladies on Sunday. Am sure it will be a quiet day around here. Thanks for the reminder.
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the LIFE, in your years. (Abe Lincoln)

"The Best" The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)

Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    athena-- what time are we starting? i'm est, too. i have so much to do i'll need a month of sundays! where will you post the thread? don't want to miss it!!
    The thread will be in the main forum and I usually post it at 5 AM so any of our Brit friends can play along while they still have daylight!!

See you then!
    Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    YEAH!!! Looking forward to it!!
    Me, too! I have my project(s) all picked out!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

[QUOTE=conniety;5222659]
    [/QUOTE

Ooooooooooh... I can't wait to see your quilt when it's all done! Please post it on the pictures thread, OK?
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

hi will be joining you at some point on Sunday, probably just as you all get up, but it will be midday here. I am away for the weekend but should be back by lunch time. I finished the quilt I made last virtual quilt day and also the top for the second one. I have pinned the sandwich together and hope to get the quilting done on Sunday. had such a good time last month so can't wait. See you all then.

I posted the reminder thread for this Sunday!! See everyone there!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1...a-t189302.html

Rachel

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7