Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Connecting Threads Customer Service >

Connecting Threads Customer Service

Connecting Threads Customer Service

Old 12-02-2011, 03:28 PM

FYI...i have ordered fabric from Connecting Threads, I love it. the weight and weave is superior to others at a higher price in a retail store. have never been disappointed and i usually order from their clearance dept. i like the fact that the cotton is grown in the USA.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:56 PM

I have bought thread, fabric and notions from them and have been completely satisfied. I buy most all my batting from them and receive it very promptly.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:19 PM

I love their fabrics! Their batiks are thin, but they are so soft, and they wash up well...so, I would buy more from them in a heartbeat...their other fabrics, threads, books and patterns are at least as good a quality as my lqs, sometimes better, and the prices are amazing!! My only complaint is the free shipping with order of $50.00 or more...because I always tell myself that I should go ahead and order enough to get the free shipping!..LOL...Um, I guess that would be a "me" complaint instead of a CT complaint, eh??...
Kif
Old 12-02-2011, 08:19 PM

I really like Connecting Threads. They're great to work with. I've ordered quite a bit of fabric from them now and I really like it. It isn't quite the same quality as LQS fabrics but it is worlds better than Walmart, Jo-anns or Hancocks... I really like their thread too!
Old 12-02-2011, 08:53 PM

Good for you, its great for their business and you. I think if more businesses knew about the QB, they wouldn't give bad service
Old 12-04-2011, 10:07 AM

Hello-another good company to deal with is Fabric.com.....they are quick, their fabric is top-notch, and they always give you an extra inch or so, PLUS free shipping on orders over $35, which isn't hard to rack up. I've dealt with Connecting Threads as well, and also had good luck with the fabric....I haven't bought thread yet, the key word being 'yet'....I was really tempted last week with their thread sale....maybe when it comes 'round again, I'll try it.....thanks for listening! I don't often post, but am always reading....you people are all terrific!
Old 12-04-2011, 03:30 PM

I order from them often They are one of the best online...
Old 12-04-2011, 03:55 PM

I have always had good customer service with MSQ and Connecting threads. I have ordered from both and never had a problem.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:45 PM

I love Connecting Threads!! Before I ordered, I called and talked with them about my concern whether or not I would like their thread. They were very helpful and accommodating. I ordered the thread - love, love, love it, some batting - haven't used that yet, and a quilt kit. Although the fabric in the quilt kit isn't the highest quality, it worked well and I had no issues with it making the quilt top. They also put extra fabric in there so you don't have to worry about running out. In fact, for the border, they supplied enough to cut the strips without seams which means that I got 1 1/3 yards to cut four 2 1/2" strips which means I have a bunch of it left over for my stash! I was totally impressed with them!!

Debbie in Kentucky
Old 12-05-2011, 11:30 AM

I have been doing business with Connecting Threads and Keepsake Quilting since the mid-1990's - they are my go-to companies and cannot - CANNOT - be beaten for their customer service.