Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Connecting Threads Customer Service >

Connecting Threads Customer Service

Connecting Threads Customer Service

Old 12-02-2011, 08:42 AM
KLO

I have only had great experiences with CT also. They are extremely customer friendly. I called in an order once and expected to get the free shipping. I mentioned the free shipping to the woman from CT and she told me that that was only for online orders but that she would give it to me anyway. Nice. I have found that Hancock's of Paducah is great also. I was missing a batt in an order and when I called I actually got Mr. Hancock who sent me the missing batt and did not charge any shipping. Super nice. And I thought it was astounding that he actually answered the phone!!! I would buy from both of these stores again with no hesitation.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:48 AM

I suspect the linty thread is cotton = because all cotton thread is linty. That's just the nature of cotton thread. Like you say,you just have to be aware of it and clean out the line once in a while. I do it every time I change bobbins.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok View Post
sadly not everyone had that great of an experience with them last week! but my bad experience was with Missouriquiltco..I will never do bs with them again!
It would help if you would tell us what your bad experience was. They have such wonderful tutorials, that I am really sorry to hear that they might not do well by their customers.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:00 AM

I have ordered quite a bit from them and will continue to do so. Their customer service is great. Often I get more material, an extra bit more here and there. My only complaint, as with all online ordering, is that sometimes something in my cart is sold before I actually buy it. Guess there's no way to fix that but I've missed out once or twice by being too slow or indecisive. I've only been disappointed by one of their fabrics but never bothered to contact them about it as the rest of the sizable order was fine. I also got my sewing table from them at a great price and they included a $50 coupon with it! It was the same price (and had free shipping) that others had for the table but with the $50 coupon, that tipped the scales. Great company!
Old 12-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Power Poster

Glad to hear of your positive experience. Don't think I've ordered from them but I will keep them in mind for future purchases.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:21 AM

I love Connecting Threads! I use their thread and have ordered several fabrics from them. They always ship so quickly! I have also ordered two kits from them and they send more material than needed to complete the kit. I don't worry about being shorted on the kits. (I have ordered kits from others and barely had enough fabric to finish!)
I love their fabric, especially their Quilter's Candy - I can always find just the right color!
Old 12-02-2011, 10:28 AM

I've bought fabric from Connecting Threads and never been disappointed in the quality. Did get one yard that I didn't like, but that was my problem - it was good fabric, I just didn't like it. It was on sale for $3 a yard, so it wasn't a significant problem.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:42 AM

I have ordered many kits from them and have not been disappointed in any of them.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:03 AM

I also use Connecting Threads. I have not had any problems with orders, so I can't vouch for the customer service but I have heard similar stories about orders corrected and their effort to keep every customer happy. My Bernina loves the Essential Cotton Thread and it's a great bargin, $2.49 for 1,200 yards. The price on their fabric can't be beat and it's fun to shop for. Some websites are hard to shop on but their website is set up very well.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:16 AM
Power Poster

I've always had good luck with anything I get from Connecting Threads, once I had ordered some fat quarters, but when the package came, the fabric was beautiful, but not what I had ordered. The Customer Service gal said they would ship out the fabric I ordered and I could keep the fat quarters I received. WOW, I was psyched, as it was gorgeous fabric with gold, lovely. I thought she was kidding, when she told me to keep it, but she wasn't. Great customer service.