Boom 30 - Autumn

Old 08-31-2023, 05:50 AM

Good Thursday morning. Looks like half the packages will be delivered today with the balance on Friday and Saturday.

Today is our Chloë day. She’s in a great mood but needs a snack so I’m off to give her something. Have a great day.
Old 08-31-2023, 11:41 AM
Power Poster

My happy mail came today, yay! So many wonderful fabrics. I can't wait.
SBG- you're on my mind a lot and in my prayers.
Old 08-31-2023, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Good Thursday morning. Looks like half the packages will be delivered today with the balance on Friday and Saturday.

Today is our Chloë day. She’s in a great mood but needs a snack so I’m off to give her something. Have a great day.
Got my F8s today. All 19 accounted for. Now, let the fun begin! Hang in, Bonnie. Every day will get easier for you. Hugs
Old 08-31-2023, 02:00 PM
Power Poster

Double Happy Dance Day!! I returned to see the surgeon's assistant today, post surgery. She took out all of my lab reports and fanned them out on the table and said "all clear". I asked her to say it twice! So no more radiation is needed! I only have to take one pill a day for the next 5-7 years. Praising God all the way home, I found my F8s package in the mailbox. A double blessing! I've been going through all the baggies. All 19 are present and accounted for! Last night I actually sewed a few more rows of a charity quilt I wanted to get finished before doing the f8s. There are some really pretty F8s this time. This Boom should be a lot of fun! Hope all of you get yours soon too.

My daughter and son and SIL and grandkids are all coming to see us this weekend. Daughter will cook and clean house for us... a real treat! They will arrive tomorrow evening.

Last edited by sewbizgirl; 08-31-2023 at 02:04 PM.
Old 08-31-2023, 03:29 PM

Yippee the best news ever Sewbiz. A answer to prayers
Old 08-31-2023, 03:40 PM
Power Poster

My two baggies came in. All the fabrics look great.
Old 08-31-2023, 04:26 PM

Tears of joy SBG, such wonderful news!

We are busily packing the car for our trip South, we are planning to leave on Saturday. Once again, we will be driving straight through stopping only for gas, ugh. Sixteen plus hours on the road isn't my idea of fun, especially with a cat! She really is good and is very well behaved...most of the time. She sits on a pillow on my lap or DH's when it's my turn to drive.

My package is scheduled to arrive tomorrow at the post office there and will be waiting for me to pick it up. I will be offline for several days but will check in as soon as I can. I'm really looking forward to making everyone's quilt blocks!

Cheese
Old 08-31-2023, 05:06 PM
Power Poster

Safe travels, Cheese! Hope you two will stop to rest when you get tired.
Old 08-31-2023, 05:11 PM

Glad to hear packages are arriving but that’s nothing compared to SBG’s fine news! Congratulations, looks like the surgeon did their job well. Don’t go too fast getting back to your routine. Relax and let your family care for you a little bit longer.

Had a great day with the grand baby…toddler is more like it. Also had a lovely evening at a local winery with some old friends. Our next door neighbors were there, too. It was the place to be this evening. This weekend is the annual Apple Festival and we’ll be going anywhere but in town as there will be thousands of tourists.

Have a good weekend!
Old 08-31-2023, 06:48 PM

SewBiz I am dancing and praising along with you!!! God is walking with you !!