Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The fws pony club  update  photo - discussion - completed page >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Old 02-08-2013, 06:37 AM

Thanks, Anael, another 5 pounds to the waist to wear with that bar...thank goodness it is in the virtual RV. We are all giving you big {[(hugs)]} today in the RV with our prayers for the little ones. They have the best of medical care, so there is HOPE and PRAYERS coming for the little ones. Every day is cause for celebration...take it one hour at a time.

Yes, Honchey, I agree we all await your word before posting any PC BB blocks...May your DS get on a flight home through a cancellation...on another flight.

Everyone remain safe today...in the storm's path...
Old 02-08-2013, 07:07 AM

!!!GoodMorning!!!

Prayers for Bram
Old 02-08-2013, 07:16 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel View Post
yup! this is me avoiding all you cause Im to busy having to much fun

yeah... those kids sleep till noon... they wot be up anytime soon. I SHOULD go get their wedding quilt out and see what needs to be done to get it DONE!
ahem!!!!!!! they're just enjoying their 2nd honeymoon ........... and who knows? maybe you'll need to make a baby quilt!!!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 07:47 AM
Power Poster

Jumps for Joy!!!!!
It's a SnEW Day!!!

Anael
... yes it was the PC Minnesota (thanks CarrieM!) and I re-did it last night, then posted to its thread! More prayers from this side of the pond for Bram ... and Isa too. So good to know that his heart rate has returned to normal!

OKSGlad ... Sew good to see you back in the sewing room!

QNSue ... **pats on the back** all around the PC Ladies! You're going to have another monster sized quilt with all the BBs added! I'm totally curious just what you might use for your borders this time? I know your IRL Welcome Mat is out for us all, and I dream that someday we'll all gather complete with our quilts! Wouldn't that be something!

Honchey ... Hope you missed the worse of the storm. We got some overnight and this morning it seems to be really pelting down. Don't think it's going to add up to too much, but of course, a lot of people are panicking. Toronto is idiotic already! Though that only takes one snowflake to send them into overload! I'm sure your DS can enjoy another day in Arizona ... though I know when you are ready to come home, it's hard to get back in a holiday mindset!

CarrieM ... I have a similar recipe and it's a great one to have, although it does require some space in the frig! ITA that kids don't normally like Bran Muffins!! Toss in some raisins to the batter and there'll be no harm as they sit and wait in the frig. Your mailman must love you with all the activity!!!

MiraB ... bet the Dinos have been fun to work on!

Anael ... Thanks for the recipe! It looks amazing ... just like a chocolate bar, but better! Maybe some will make it for Valentine's Day treat?

Here's your Chuckle of the Day in the height of the storm .......... Twitter from one of the Toronto area Police forces which has both rural and intense city populations ....... "If you're reading this from the bottom of the ditch, you were going too fast. Sloooow Down!"

I think they got their point across!
Old 02-08-2013, 09:08 AM

Ugh,We have to pick him up tonight in Philadelphia....I just hope rain is all we have to worry about...my area is expected to get between 5-10 inches...more it the storm stalls...I will be traveling with DH to the airport...I worry too much in this bad weather....I just have to get some italian/french bread today...have to have fresh bread for the meatballs...there won't be any avaiable tomorrow..I'll just pop it in the freeze to keep it fresh..making them for the grandkids ...they'll be here on Sunday if the roads are clear...I could get the breadmaker out to mix & knead some dough..I'd rather do some sewing today..haven't been at the machine in a couple of days...I've been looking and thinking about my 2 FWS quilts that need to be joined.. I think I'll start some chicken soup...I'm sure I'll need some for the kids when their noses start to run after playing in the snow....my thoughts are wandering all over the place and nothing is getting done...have to get dressed to go out...still in my PJ's...later
Old 02-08-2013, 09:24 AM

Update on Bram: the source of the infection has been located. It was the long line from his upper leg into his belly. The line has been removed. He's not out of the woods yet but his condition is stabilizing.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:07 AM
Power Poster

Oh Anael--so glad they found the source of Bram's infection and specified treatment can be given. When I first started reading posts it was of your luscious chocolates (yes only 5 virtual #'s QNS!) and have been on tenterhooks all the way through to your last post. So many prayers are going out for those little ones.
Honchey you and DH drive safe to Philly. DS will have a rude awakening to this weather!
DS#2 should be driving from Pittsburgh to Charlotte for the last time this weekend. Hope his travel goes okay as well. Meanwhile DS#3 now living in Mass is preparing for the big blow!

I've got the big freezer defrosting so we can fill it with fresh beef--oh waiting for those great roasts and steaks as well as hamburger that homegrown beef delivers. I wish you could all sample a bit of it. Maybe next week I will fix a big pot roast with potatoes and carrots a bit of onion and celery. I'll ring the bell when it's ready.
Just had a sneezing spell--glad we are not IRL you would all have my head cold! Back to work.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:22 AM

Anael such a roller coaster. My prayers are always w/ya & those precious li'le ones.

I did finish Everybody's Favorite. I'll git it posted. later I'm headed off ta the sit & sew.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:22 AM

Thanks again my dear friends! I'm often sitting here with tears in my eyes because of the comfort you're all giving me, all the prayers, positive thoughts and love for Bram and Isa, their parents and Mick.
I hope you surrogate grandma's and I will stay together for a very long time!
All is quiet now in the NICU, the blankets are put on the incubators, meaning no more problems for now!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Power Poster

Honchey ... travel safely! yes, time to get dressed!!!

Anael ... glad that the source of the problem is identified, now onwards Lil Bram!

OKSGlad ... time for some Chicken Soup!!!